Chapter 1: Breaking News

(Sarah's POV)

I woke up to screaming that morning. I bolted out of bed and ran down the stairs. 

"What the hell is going on?" I screamed over them.

"An owl is attacking Mom." answered my twin sister, Aspyn, said while calmly eating her cereal.

"WHY?!?!"

"I really don't know. Your away for 4 years and suddenly there are owls in our house." Aspyn says.

I sit down grabbing a banana from the fruit basket in the center of the table. Mom finally got the owl to stop attacking her. Then she said something horrifying.

(Aspyn's POV)

"You are not going to be living at Camp Half Blood."

"WHAT?! WHY?!" Me and Sarah say simultaneously.

"Camp Half Blood is our home." I say.

"I know, but you will love where you will be staying, and you will still go to Camp Half Blood during the summer." Mom said.

"Where are we going during the year then." I said with sarcasm.

"Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry."

I exchanged a look of disbelief with Sarah.

"Are you kidding me! Wizards aren't real." I say.

"Just like the gods aren't real."

I shut my mouth. I cant believe this is happening.

"Here. Read these books. They will teach you all about the school, and the owl that came earlier brought your acceptance letters and school supply list." Mom said and handed us a really fat book. It was like 288373828 pages. Probably not that may but you know.

"Are we allowed to go back to camp and say goodbye for now?" Sarah pleaded.

"Yes, but since this is a pretty late admission, you will have summer school to catch up with the rest of your year, so we pretty much have to get you school supplies today so you can start school tomorrow. So be back before 3." It was 9 now.

"But cant you just go to Staples and get our school supplies while we visit camp." (Oh yeah. I know what i'm talking about.)

"STAPLES!! None, I mean NONE of you school supplies come from staples. You just wait and see." And she finally walked away.

We sit in silence for like 10 minutes before Sarah began to speak.

" You ready to go and break the news. " Sarah asks me.

"Yeah. " I say and we walk outside the house. We call for a taxi to take us to one of the secret portals that lead to camp. The cab took us, but we still had to walk into the woods to find it. We finally found it and walked through. The portal took us to our cabin, the Poseidon cabin. Yeah, Poseidon is our father. We walked out to see demi-gods walking to their next activity. Me and Sarah take the same classes, so if we were going to classes right now, we would have sword fighting with the Stolls and Piper. We walked over to the training area to find Connor and Travis in a full out battle, and everyone else watching. We walked over to Piper.

"Hey, we need to tell you guys something, can you grab everyone and meet us in our cabin in an hour. We have to talk to Chiron."

"Okay." Piper said confused and she turned back to watch the battle.

Me and Sarah walked over to the big house to tell Chiron that we wont be here during the school year. We walked through the front door and walked into Chirons office. He was standing by his desk.