Lovers from other countries, Chapter 2

The love between Xu Minghao and Alexia Chandra Ramos doesn't end in the first chapter, it will continue to Chapter 5 for the finale.

Wednesday, April 4 2018

Xu Minghao and Alexia Chandra Ramos said goodbye to each other for the father of Xu called him to leave so they can go home already. 6:30 pm, Xu called Alexia to know how she is doing, but Alexia never answered, until 7:00 pm, but, the phone of Xu ringed,

Phone: kring, kring, kring

Xu: Hello?

Alexia: Hi Xu, sorry that I wasn't able to answer the phone call for I have a lot of things to do.

Xu: It's alright, I can wait also, don't worry, by the way, I wanna ask you if you can go out with me tomorrow, on a date, is it ok?

Alexia: Oh my God, Yes, Yes, Yes?!?! Of course I will, I love to go on a date with you.

Xu: Great?! Where do you wanna go too, restaurant, mall, beach, you name it.

Alexia: Hmm....... How about let's eat at Shinzen, Japanese restaurant, is it ok for you, because I love Japanese food.

Xu: Of course, I also love Japanese food, I eat there during special events.

Alexia: Alright then, let's eat at Shinzen.

Xu: By the way, will your parents allow us to date each other?

Alexia: I will ask him, please hold for a moment.

Xu: Ok.

Alexia: Yup, my dad and mom allowed me, how about you?

Xu: Oh shoot?!?! I forgot, wait, I'll ask them.

Alexia: Ok.

Xu: Yess?!?! They allowed me. Well then let's see what happens tomorrow.

Alexia: Alright then, see you tomorrow Xu, bye.

Xu: Alright, bye Alexia.

Thursday, April 5 2018

Alexia and Xu met each other at Shinzen and went inside to eat and talk about their experience.

Waitress: Good morning Ma'am and Sir, may I take your order?

Xu: I would like a Spicy Chicken Teriyaki and a medium size Red Ice Tea.

Waitress: Alright, and you Ma'am?

Alexia: I would like to have what he is having.

Waitress: Okay, so two Spicy Chicken Teriyaki and two medium size Red Ice Tea.

Alexia and Xu: Yes.

Waitress: Okay please wait for 5-6 minutes, is it ok?

Alexia and Xu: Of course.

Waitress: Thank you.

Xu: Can you take spicy food?

Alexia: Oh yes, I love spicy food, that's why I'm Hot.

Xu: Hahaha, yes you do, you are beautiful always.

Alexia: Ayieeyiee, thank you, you are so supportive.

Xu: Hahaha, welcome.

The food arrived and they start to eat, later after they ate, they already pay for the food and went home. Then before they separate, Xu told Alexia,

Xu: Alexia, thank you for the great memories today.

Alexia: Awwww. Thank you Xu, thanks also for the great memories.

Xu: Welcome. I really want to say this to you, since the first day we met, I fell in love with you, I know that it may be weird but, I really love you.

Alexia: Awww. I also want to say that I also love you since the day we met each other. I kept holding my feelings but now I want to share it to you.

Xu: Thanks Alexia. Well, this is goodbye.

Alexia: Alright, see you tomorrow.

Then the two separate already and went to their respective homes. The two went to slumber and see each other tomorrow.

To be continued.