Open Up ^Lashton^

Luke Hemmings, the boy everyone knew and loved. He was the king of the school, the head dog, and for an unknown reason everyone obeyed every rule and command that came out of the young boys mouth. He ruled along side his two best friends, having both girls and boys flirting with them. They weren't the mean type of populars, they were the ones who talked to everyone, whether they were labeled as a freak or a geek, those three boys would talk to them.

At Luke's school, everything is divided up into order. For example, the cafeteria, it has a spot for specific people. Everyone sat with their own kind. The band geeks with their group, the riches with their snotty rich kids, the emos with their 'scarred' selves. Everyone had a position, everyone had a routine. This school is also a boarding school, but it's a fun one. With amazing and roomy dorms to comfortable and fun lounges. They even had their own resturant on campus.

So when new boy Ashton Irwin steps foot on the campus, why is he so shy? He rarely talked to anyone, he tugged at his sleaves of a sweat shirt, and he kept his head down. That made Luke go crazy. At 'his' school, people couldn't be bottled up. It was better to be open about things, having a few exceptions for some extra personal situations.

Luke had a new goal: He would get Ashton Irwin to open up.