Chapter 1

Simon's p.o.v

High school one of the worst things to ever exists and it's just hard to explain the feeling you get the moment you step through the doors for the first ti-.

"Mister carter, simon carter do you know the answer to the question" my teacher ms. Reyonalds said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"I-um no ma'am" I stuttered out my cheeks turning pink.

"Please pay attention next time" she said going back to her teaching.

Then I feel something hit the back of my head and I looked down and see that it is a paper ball and I look up to see who threw the ball and my eyes met the captain of the football team Elijah barker staring at me with a smug smile on his face.

"What are you lookin at nerd" he said to me.

I just turned and looked at the teacher trying to listen to her talking and I feel another paper ball hit my head.

"Hey nerd" Eli said again.

I choose to ignore him and for the rest of the class period it was all paper balls and Eli saying 'hey nerd' and the bell rang signaling lunch.

So I was walking to my locker and I heard inhumane screeching and I look and see my best friend rose running towards me at full speed.

"SSSSSSIIIIIIIMMMMMOOOONNNN" Rose yelled at me whilst crashing into me giving me a hug.

"OW Hi Rose" I said to her in pain.

"HOW IS MY GBF" she said still yelling.

"Good now get off of me your heavy" I said pushing her off of me.

"Hey, rude much" she said pouting.

"Yep cause one I'm tired and two Dumbass mcbarker was bothering me all third period" I explained to her.

"Really WHERE IS THAT ASS HAT" Rose yelled looking around drawing attention.

"Rose shut up" I whispered to her my cheeks turning pink.

"AWWW is my simon embarrassed" she teased.

"Shut it" I said walking towards the cafeteria.

"I'm just playing by the way have you seen Jason" she asked.

"Nope not once today" I said to her while walking to our table.

"Huh I wonder where he is" she said.

"Oh don't look now it's dumbass mcbarker" Rose said while looking at me while smiling.

Yeah I had a crush on the schools football captain and I mean who wouldn't he has dirty blonde hair, ice blue eyes and he's really muscular, yeah, yeah I know I'm rambling but he's really attractive and I believe that one day he'll fall for me and we'll go out to get her and all that stuff like one of those story's from Wattpad.

"Hey Simon, SIMON" Rose yelled in my ear which caused me to jump back and falling off of my chair.

"OW ROSE WHAT THE HELL" I yelled.

"You were staring at Eli" she laughed.

"O-oh" I stuttered blushing lightly.

"Ha hey look the nerds on the floor" Eli laughed at me.

And the room erupted in laughter from me being on the floor, man Eli's got the cafeteria wrapped around his finger probably cause he is popular.

"HEY BARKER WANNA SAY THAT AGAIN I'LL TEAR YOUR DICK OFF AND FEED IT TO YOU" Rose yelled at Eli.