Chatties: The story of loves and problems.

Remus: Wait, i don't quite understand you bro.

Sirius: What part don't you unsterstand? *makes a silly face*

Remus: You were talking about Hufflepuff, potions, and James.

Sirius: Were you listening to me?*makes a angry face*

Remus: No...I wasn't.

Sirius: ...

Remus: Well... If you care notice, i justed woke up, after the moon.

Sirius: And? Does that change anything?

Remus: Well, it does change the fact that i was, tired AF, and i wasn't like you, after a cosy night in your cosy, hot bed.

Sirius: But.... that doesn't change the fact that you weren't listening to me.

Remus: I wasn't listening Horacy either.

Sirius: That is teacher Moony. I am your best friend.

Remus: Then what is it then, i'm listening right now, and be quick, because i have to go, to the defense against the dark arts class in 10 minutes.

Sirius: Oh right, then, A girl from Hufflepuff were staring at you the whole Potions class.

Remus: Who is it then?

Sirius: I heard from James, that she is called Nymphadora Tonks, but she is most likely to called Tonks.

Remus: Oh, cool*makes a sad face*

Sirius: What's up bro? Isn't it good?

Remus: No.....It isn't....

Sirius: Why??

Remus: I heared from her friend, that she called me "this thithty werewolf, he should go to the other side" *he walks out, heading to the DADA class.