Chapter one

(y/n)'s Pov

Paris...Out of all the places in the world we moved to Paris. The city of sickly love and eating snails...gross. "Were here love bug." I rolled my eyes at my father and got out of the car. "You better hurry up. School is going to start." I raise an eyebrow. "Shouldn't I help you with the boxes?" He shook his head and stopped the car. "Besides, were already here." I look out the window and see the huge building. "This school looks like it's for rich kids." He laughed. "I know right? Well, I'll pick you up after school. Here's your backpack bye honey!" He handed me my backpack and pushed me out of the car and drove off. "Great. Thanks a lot for leaving me here dad." I turn around and collide with a female. I groan and feel whats around me.I place my hand on something soft and squish it in confusion. "What the hell is this?" "U-Um." I move my head seeing I'm in some females large boobs. I blush in embarrassment and stand up. "I'm terribly sorry miss." I held out my hand and she took it. "Um, it's alright." The female had black hair placed in pigtails. He had fairly light skin with blue eyes and huge knockers. "Uh...You have really big boobs." She blushed and rubbed the back of her head. "Heh, I'm sorry I just moved here and-" "OH! Since your new do you want me to show you around?" I shrugged. "Thank you, miss." She blushed and smiled. "Please don't call me miss. My name is Marionette." I smile and waved. "Hi, I'm (y/n)." She gasped and took my hand. "Wow! I really love your accent. Where are you from?" I smile and sling my backpack back up on my back. "England." She gasped as we walked up the stairs and into the school. "Wow. Did you take a class and learn French?" "Yes, I did." She smiled and grabbed my hand come on class is about to start. We both walk in and walked up the stairs and sat at a middle table. "Wassup girl!" Marrionette looked to the side and smiled. "Hey, Alya! We have a new friend so say hi!" The girl looked towards me and waved. "Hey, I'm Alya." I smile and wave back. "(y/n)." "Whoa! I love you accent! You from England?" I nodded. "Right you are!" She smiled and sat down on the other side of me. Her boobs were slightly smaller than Marionettes. But to be honest. They were huge too. My boobs are I think as big as Alya's. "Oh here comes the mythical bitch."

   I raise an eyebrow. "M-Mythical..bitch?" She nodded and pointed down. I looked at who she was pointing to and see a blond haired female with a flat chest and fancy looking clothes. "Who's that?" Marionette sighed and opened up her book and started reading. "Her name is Chloe. She's the mean girl in this school." I roll my eyes. "How can she be a mean girl when she's flat chested?" Marionette and Alya gasped and started laughing. The blond looked over and glared. "Oh great the flat paper is glaring at us." Alya laughed while Marionette covered her face with her book, laughing lightly. Chloe frowned and walked up the stairs and faced our table. "So like What is so funny?" I smiled and lean my head on my fist. "You're flat chest." She gasped while Marionette and Alya laughed again. "Well! At least I don't look like a fat pig!" I looked around the room and looked back towards Chloe. "Are you just saying that to the people who are thick because your flat?" Everyone in the classroom laughed causing her to growl and stop back to her desk. Just then the door opened revealing three guys. One had tan skin, blue eyes with black glasses and was tall and well built, The second was a blond male with light skin, green eyes and was also well built. The third was...HOLY SHIZ." He had short brown hair, built chest, tan skin, and big brown eyes. He looked at me and smirked causing me to squeak and hide behind my book. I heard laughter and look towards Alya. She covered her mouth and laughed having me sigh and cross my arms. "Shut up." She giggled. The three boys sat at the table in front of us and smiled. "Hey, I'm Adrian." I moved the book and shake his hand. "(y/n)." The black one with glasses gasped. "Whoa! I love your accent! I'm Nino." I smiled and shook his hand. "And I'm Le Chien." I blush and shake his hand having him smirk at me. "I'm from England." Both males gasped and turned around to face me. "That's so cool! What's it like in England?!" I smiled and tell them about the school and the neighborhood I lived in. "Wow! That's so cool!" I smile and flip my hair. "Yep. I'm that cool." We all laughed and watched as the teacher walked in. She had short brown hair, brown eyes, and tan skin. She wore a short blue dress with black high heels. "Alright, students settle down while I take attendance." Everyone quieted down and waited for their name to be called. "Psst." I look down and blush seeing Le looking at me. "Yes?" He smirked and leaned on my table. "You free after school?" I blush and shake my head. "No...I have to help my dad unpack." He nodded and thought for a moment. "Do you need help unpacking?" I was about to decline until Alya grabbed my shoulders. "Of course she want's help." Le smiled and turned back around. I growl having Marionnette giggly and Alya smile like a dork. "I hate you both." They laughed and I hid my face in my book. "We'll come help you too." I look towards the girls and smiled. "Thanks, guys." "Of course I'll help too." Nino said leaning back on the table. Alya pushed his hat down causing him to gasp and all of us to laugh. "I'll come along too." Adrian said. I smile and clasp my hands together. "Thank you guys."