Chapter 1: Start off

"Gwen?? Your name is Gwen?" Mr Zamora asked
"Yes daddy" Gwen answered sadly.
"Okay" he said then leave.

I am their daughter but they don't know my existence. We live together until now but they still didn't know me. How sad my life is. Why do I have to experience this kind of life? Am I a bad daughter to suffer this much? I am their own flesh but don't love me. They always forgot me. Where in this place can I find someone that would appreciate my very existence?. Hayss how sad to have this kind of life naman.

Umakyat na lamang ulit ako sa aking room at nagkulong na lng don tutal wla  din naman akong gagawin eh.

Gwen sleep for a couple of hours when she woke up something came up in her head and then she suddenly fix her things and put it in her luggage. She put all the important documents in her bag. She's all ready to run away from this house whom she suffered a lot emotionally.

She waited until midnight so that the people in the house are already asleep. She planned to escape and live life happily even without the family that she treated. Somehow she feel happy and sad because of this decision that she did. But I think that if nawala ako don tsaka lng nila mapapansin ang existence ko at eventually hahanapin din nila ako.  SANA.