hi? high

Baekhyun was always high on drugs. Not the illegal ones but the medical ones. No matter how hard he tried he lived on those drugs for the sake of his mental health. He wasn't necessarily high in euphoria it was more like ecstasy. Baekhyun suffered from chronic depression and a personality disorder. He was psychotic if he wasn't always high on drugs. The drugs numbed the pain, atleast that's what he told himself. Today was just another "normal" day fro Baekhyun, walking to school and being majorly high in euphoria. He saw the floor as lava and ran all the way to school. The school to him looked like a giant alien spaceship and he screamed as he walked in. Everyone gave him stares and whispered nasty things towards Baekhyun but he didn't care cause they all looked like aliens to him. This was just another normal day for Baekhyun. This was his own little safe place his euphoria. He was walking to his locker in plain ecstasy but then he bumped into what he believed was God. He started giggling like crazy and introduced himself with a cute hi and started  thanking God for making him that way, but then God asked him is he high and Baekhyun answered "yes I'm high on life thanks to you God". God was no other than Park Chanyeol, a new transferee from Busan. He took Baekhyun's and led him to the bathroom. For the first time Baekhyun felt his dead heart twitch from the electrifying feeling of holding God's hand.