ANGELICA'S GAME | Synopsis

[ ANGELICA'S GAME ]

" maybe she was the victim all along "

( synopsis! )

After a hand full of scandals and moving back to her homeland of France, ANGELICA JADIS is back in her concrete kingdom of New York. Mind set on seizing back her throne and swim captain title, she isn't allowing any fool to interfere while doing so. More specifically, the bloke Sebastian Hemlock — who is in the midst of plotting her "accidental" death from the moment she stepped into Templeton Elite.

After years apart from his arch nemesis and building himself a throne of all the damnations borne in her place, SEBASTIAN HEMLOCK was more than livid to see Angelica Jadis's face again after all this time. And, is most definitely not going to allow her play him into her little game again like how she did in seventh grade.

PLAYLIST:
I. YOUNG GOD—HALSEY II. FOOLS—TROYE SIVAN III. PERFECT PLACES—LORDE IV. HABITS OF MY HEART—JAYMES YOUNG V. GLORY AND GORE—LORDE VI. WOMAN—THE 1975 VII. BAD GIRLS—M.I.A VIII. HURRICANE—HALSEY IX. GUYS MY AGE—HEY VIOLET (to be added to)

══════ ⊱⚜️⊰ ══════

Hey, guys! I'm not really into writing large paragraphs about copyright etcetera, so I'm just going to keep it short and simple. Don't steal my work. It's rude and is likely to get you no where! So just have a little decency ... and not exploit or steal anything!

Thank you very, very much for your time!Hopefully you enjoy this mess of a book. Make sure to comment and vote, because I love feedback and knowing wether people are actually enjoying it. Corrections and constructive feedback is appreciated, too!

— the author of this
very, very messy book.