*Prologue

~Authors Note~
    Before we start I'd like to mention the fact I completely scrapped the original story.

    I didn't like how it was turning out, and hardly anyone read it anyways, even if there were a lot of reads.... but it eventually faded, and the story was terribly written. It didn't help the fact that I didn't have a regular update schedule. Not that I think that'd do much.

    I plan to draw all the characters with their info, and post them at the very end. Mainly because I'm still creating characters and it's easier to have a name with an idea in mind then actually create them. Since I can plan the look of the suit better than actually making it.

   Let's begin.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     This is a world of people who have powers, and people who don't.

     It's actually extremely rare to be naturally born with powers. Most people got their powers later in life.

    There are also aliens, and mythical creatures, things you'd find in fairy tails. They're also rare and they hide amazingly well that most people believe that their fake, or nonexistent, and treat them as the myths and fairytales they seem to be.

    Now, not everyone chooses to use these powers for good. People can get consumed with power wanting more becoming obsessed or maybe they were never good people to begin with.

    In this world there's the good and the bad.... but sadly that's not true.

    No one is just good or bad there's no either or, that's like seeing in black and white.

    Even people who can only see in black and white don't see in only black and white, there are shades of grey.

    You see, no one's just one thing.

    We can change, people do change, overtime whether it's for the better or worse no one can tell. Change can be scary or it can be fun and full of wonder.

~~~~~
April 6, 2018

   Warning: may have spelling, grammer, punctuation, and many more errors in the story I may not even know about. So I'm terribly sorry about my writing skills.
Hope you enjoy it :3