Planning

Meggy's POV

Me and Mario are such great friends but we've been invited to a place that's called "The Ball". I thought it was a big giant bouncy ball to kick, but I was wrong, what can I say im just a girl who hasn't experience this full humany thing like mario but thanks to him he's a human and he knows what it is so I asked him to show me.

Meggy- "Hey Mario, what's the ball? And why is it showing us a crystal ball thingy?"

Mario- "Im glad you ask, the ball is where people dance amd have a great time such as talking to your friends, hanging out with the best people, and taking pictures of couples to save. And best of all theyll pronounce the prom King and Queen."

Meggy- "Wow that does sound interesting. Does it have splatoon tournaments?"

Mario- "Mama mia Meggy no. Im sorry."

Meggy- "Oh. :("

Mario- "But don't worry i show you how to have fun ok?"

Meggy- "Ok but I don't have nothing to wear, how am I gonna find one?"

Mario- "Leave it to me!" *grabs her hand*

Meggy- 0///0

I can't beleive i have a friend that can help me anything. I wonder if I can make a hat for him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey what's up guys sorry I haven't maked more but I will do now cause it inspires me. So what will happen when mario will find someone to help meggy to get a dress for the prom or the ball. Stay tuned.