Intro/Rule(s):

Phineas: Alright guys, we're going to start this book off by laying down a few rules.

Rule(s):
1.) Don't be rude to each other in the comments because of any questions or dares given by one another. We don't want people fight in our book because one person doesn't like what another person wants to know/see

2.) Please do not ask us to go out with you guys Or your OCs. Ferb and I are in a realtionship, and that would just make us feel awkward.

3.) We will have our friends in this book, but please don't try to play match maker and try to get Ferb and I to go out with them. However we can't really say anything about them wanting you to play match maker...just leave Ferb and I put of it please.

4.) Try to keep most of the dares at least PG-13. There will be some causing and other things in here, but we do need to remember that smaller children may be reading this book.

5.) You can request for us to have a friend of ours in your update, especially if the question or dare is for them, but you will have to let us know who you to be with us when we get to you.

6.) This will mainly be for us, and our friends, so the only person outside of our group that we will occasionally bring in will be our sister Candace.

7.) Please remember that this was made for fun, so we will update it when we can, but this isn't going to be out main MAIN focus. We will try to at least update either daily or weekly depending on the amount comments we get.

Phineas: Oh! I almost forgot, for those of you who remember our other delusional selves, we did find a way to keep in contact with them, so if you want to talk to them we can bring them over from time to time.

Ferb: I think that's all we could come up with.

Phineas: Good, then we can start the book. *smiles* We will see you guys soon, and if any of you guys want to help as as one of our friend's comment and let us kniw, it will be first c9me first serve. BYE!

Ferb: *waves with a small smile*

(A/N): Okay, so the book is officially open, and here are the people that I will let some of you guys be...

Baljeet:
Buford:
Isabella:

Once all three of them have been taken I'll figure something out for them to help when they are in an update. Heck if the book gets going so, no many but some, OCs may be accepted. Anyways that all for this one. See you guys later.