Chapter 1: Into The Haunted Mansion Of Horror

Stephanie was wandering around in the familiar streets of her modest neighborhood.

It was past 11 o'clock on October 30th, 5224, almost close to Halloween eve for tomorrow.

Of course, she naturally wanted to go trick or treating all by herself and voluntarily leave her "family" behind, but, since she doesn't have a Halloween costume to justly celebrate, she wisely decides to willingly let her "family" to typically go trick or treating first.

She has tanned almond skin color, long brunette hair that is down to the middle of her back, with multi-colored wires in series of unique hues on the left-hand side of the head, and steel blue eye color, with a metal optic with the metal that intentionally conceals her eye, to her socket of her eye and the left-hand side of her head instead of her skin, therefore her lustrous hair is made out of wires.

She is wearing a blue, white, cerulean, peacock, and sky cameo sweater with a hoodie that is enormous that reaches down to her thighs, with pockets on the sides and a silver zipper in the front, and with frost hems at the ends of the sleeves and the bottom of the garment.

Stephanie is also wearing a pair of blue jeans, that is down to her ankles, revealing light purple, light blue shoes with white shoelaces.

The reason why she is justly blamed?

Is it because Jessica "forgot" the local groceries and the delicious candy to traditionally celebrate Halloween for herself and her two beloved sons.

She apparently was sent outside to typically collect some forgotten groceries that Jessica "forgot" to instantly get and speciously accused Stephanie of the missing groceries.

She wandered across the sidewalk of her familiar street, gently massaging the stinging sensation on her plump cheek, trying gently to carefully rub off the mild pain, that Jessica typically gave her when she fiercely asked her to go instantly get them for her.

Stephanie continued thoughtfully intentionally walking down the street, to typically go to the food market that Jessica demanded to go to, and before she could go to the gourmet grocery, she almost walked past a locked creepy black gate, that was carefully shut promptly closed for many academic years, until it creaked open in front of Stephanie, as a way to go inside.

Stephanie watched in profound awe and shock as the gate doors opened, typically showing a gravel pathway down to an ancient mansion far beyond the grassy hill, that was cunningly hidden underneath the creepy fog that genuinely seems to loom in for some possible reason, seemingly waiting eagerly for her, like if it naturally wants needing help...

She gazes thoughtfully at the mysterious mansion for a possible while, before glancing cautiously over her right shoulder over to the sidewalk that typically leads her to her "home" she typically used to live in.

She fondly recalls a local story that one of the store clerks that are her friends with her told her, that many years ago, a young man from New Orleans, Louisiana, that is a caretaker of the historic mansion suddenly disappeared on October 30th, and no one else ever entered the mansion from that incident.