Inside the lives of the Prestins

INSIDE THE SECRETS LIVES OF THE PRESTINS

"Mandy Mandy Mandy" I hear him scream at me. I shake in fear as a tear slides down my face. Do I dare to scream. Do I dare to tell. No remember what your mom told you "We smile when were sad and forget when were mad". Hearing that over and over in my head. It just reminds me to put a smile on my face and fix my hair. I fix my dress and walk down the stairs. My mom tells me "It's time to go if I'm going to when this reelection, we need to leave". "This election is the most important thing in the world". I think about how are family is a lie. How we appear to the press is a lie. How my mom seems like the perfect mother and don't let me start on my father. That the Prestins are the perfect family. It's Jill Prestin a fellow congress women. Then there's Elliot Prestin. Finally there's me Mandy Prestin. But people forget about Alexis Prestin my little sister who is about 15 now. When she was fourteen she got pregnant by my father she said. Of course my father denied raping her but I know he did. My mother said we can't have a lying whore in our house so she sent Alexis to our grandmothers. If a mother can't believe her own daughter it makes me think what I have to tell her will tear this family or whatever it is apart. Alexis was screaming my name telling me I need to step forward and I know she's not lying. I did know deep down but I was only caring about myself getting shipped off will ruin my life.