1

I had a wet dream. A dream where i drowned enveloped and drenched into the darkness that only the deepest parts of my limbo could fathom. where i was tested within an inch of my life and a mile of my sorrows, and what felt like a life time turned into a crack of light that resulted into the flip of eye lids into a snow white reality.  In that fraction of an instant the constant of agony i faced dissipated into the hollows of my mind forever forgotten. That is until the folly of bells sound once more to ring a clear message to the shallows of my being, a tune played countless times before calling forth the memiors and teachings of the ancient ones who passed away millenia ago when my eyes decided to open once more.
Thus bringing forth a new era of limbo, fantasy and agony that are all but washed away with a crack of light and the flip of eye lids...

Thrust into reality once more with widened eyes. I scower the chambers of my mind desperately clentching onto every detail. The adventures ive forgotten before are the same ones ive lost today. Shadows of Shadows theyve become turning into hieroglyphic codes  casting cover to information even the most expert detectives and codebreakers couldnt wish to liberate. As my mind unhinges in rage and dissonance. I fight with myself contemplating the significance of life weighed against the black hole that is my ambition for there to be more that meets the eye. This cant be all that life has to offer...