one

adam

Adam screamed. He screamed until his throat was raw and he could taste metal in his mouth. Until his jaw ached and his head spun. No one was coming back for him. He was going to die alone in a horribly dirty bathroom. But what saddened him the most is that no one would remember him.

Even Lawrence, after promising to come back and never doing so, will live out his life as a successful surgeon and never so much as think of him again. He grinded his teeth together, squinting his eyes and letting a few tears escape.

He felt his head become light after screaming for so long, or maybe it was the lack of food. Either way, he felt himself pass out, head hitting the tiling with a thud. It would be hours before he would be found, lying in a puddle of his own blood, starving and shivering on the cold floor of this cursed room.

His perception of time had been completely warped since the Jigsaw Killer had shut the door for the final time. He couldn't see the clock at all, but he could hear the persistent ticking, ticking away each second of his life. He felt as if it had been days since Lawrence had left. He didn't know how much longer he could last.

When he woke up again he could feel blood sticky against his skin, the feeling of it urging him to hurl but he had nothing to bring up. He couldn't stand all this waiting. He wished he would die sooner.

[edit; 15th February, 2019] hi guys :-) i decided to put this up again 4 the time being. i havent added or written anything 4 this in about a year or so but i will re edit it in the next week or so, and then hopefully continue the plot. have a good day!!