Chapter 👆🏼

Wide eyed and half dead I lay on my cold sheets blankly staring at the sealing at 3:30 in the morning. As I lay staring ,my peace was rudely interrupted as I heard the door crash open and to bumbling idiots hushing each other jokingly. Oh who are the idiots oh non other then the parents of yours truly. They drunkly stumble in making sure to knock over and break every item in this sad excuse of an apartment as they tried emphasis on tried finding there way to there room in the dark. The pungent smell of alcohol filled my room. Realising that was my cue to get up and look my door I did so. In an attempt  to ignore my parents I shut my eyes forcing my self to catch a few hours before my alarm goes off.

I'm beginning to feel like a Rap God, Rap God All my people from the front to the back nod, back nod Now who thinks their arms are long enough to slap box, slap box? They said I rap like a robot, so call me  rap bot!
I wake instantly as the roaring sound of rap god by Eminem blasted in my ear that was my alarm because for some reason it was the only thing I would wake up to, probably because I hated it . I hated it because it meant I had to go to hell oh sorry autocorrect I meant high school. After quickly turning the horrific noise of I got up trying my best to not go near my parents room. I got ready with haste and determination to get out of there. As I finally packed my lunches and did my bed I walked out my house deciding to try this thing called communication with my parents "bye Mum,Dad" I fell silent while anticipated the response "bye Nate oh sorry I meant faggot" my mum chuckled proudly as my dad followed "yeah bye dip shit" him also feeling quite proud. Instantly regretting thinking maybe they became better people over night. I rolled my eyes and slammed the door behind me.

putting my head phones in and my hoodie on feeling kind of depressed I headed of to the bus. As I slowly walked with my head down scowling at the thought of my parents my thought where broken bye a warm comforting voice.... Jesus nah joking Lexi my best friend. Lexis  real name was Alex but I've been calling him Lexi since we met as kids. "Hey nut" he said cheerfully i smiled and turned around "hey lex" I said instantly feeling better. He called me nut because when we where little he mis pronounced my name as nut  instead of Nate and it's just kind of stuck. We exchanged smiles and stood together waiting for the bus. Alex was my only motivation to go to school hell to do anything he was the best thing in my life and practically the only reason I get up in the morning he was my everything.

The bus arrived and everyone piled  on as per usual. Everyone looked like zombies considering exam block recently started. Me and lex made our way to where we always sat in the middle far enough from the front so we didn't look nerdy or like boring normal people but close enough to the back so we didn't look like popular popular but like cool popular. Well that's how Lexi explained it . He interrupted my thought train with a question. I turned and looked at his beautiful face I mean wtf his normal manly face? He happily but cautiously asked " so how's the fam" with a happy but I'm kinda of scared of the answer smile pasted on his face. " well u know bad as usual there drinking is getting worse and my patience is getting smaller" I growld. He looked at me more concerned and said teasingly "u need to get a therapist " as he chuckled under his breath I flipped him off and turned to look out the window. The bus ride went by quickly as I told him about the happy events of last night followed by the even better tale of this morning. Our conversation faded as the bus slowly pulled up to the parking lot of hell sorry I mean school damn autocorrect.
And we partook in our journey through a crappy life of a simile in high school.  How fun definitely a movies I'd pay to see i laughter quietly at my own thoughts. Realising that was weird I shut up and got if that moving dump and waited for Lexi.

AT- hey guys thanks for reading my first chapter I now it's kind of short but I hope u liked it there will be more soon hopefully and longer chapters I'm new to this so stand bye while I adjust in the mean time thanks and enjoy xx