Dancing Styles Contest

**Lucy POV**

I was standing with my dad outside the doors in the church, getting ready to go get married to Harry. I fixed my pretty dress, out of nervous habit. It had lace straps and a key hole back, and was covered with a pretty lace. It was very flowy and elegant looking. I had my usual makeup on, eye liner, mascara, and red lip stick. I was getting butterflies.

My father took my arm and looked at me. "You look so beautiful Lucy!" He said, tearing up. "Dont cry daddy!" I said, giving him a hug. "I just can't believe my baby girl is getting married!" He said. I could hear the music starting. The doors opened, and we started the walk. Bella was in front of us, tossing rose petals onto the ground, with a smile. People were smiling at how cute she was. Thats my girl! I looked at the end of the aisle, to see Harry standing with a stupid grin on his face. I giggled. Liam stood next to him, then Niall, then Zayn. No Louis, for obvious reasons. 

Finally, we reached the end of the little walk, and I gave my dad a quick kiss on the cheek, and a hug, before he handed me to Harry. "Hi, Love." Harry said quietly. I blushed, and looked into his beautiful green eyes. "Hello." I replied. Right as we were about to say our vowels that we had written, Bella tugged on my dress. I looked down at her, and saw that she was doing her potty dance. "Mummy, I have to go potty!" She said. I looked at Harry, and back to Bella. "Can you please hold it for a few more minutes?" I asked her quietly. "No! I have to potty right now!" She exclaimed. I looked at the boys for help. "I'll take her." Niall said quietly. "No! I want mummy to take me!" Bella yelled, crossing her arms. I looked at everyone in the pews. They were chuckling. I blushed and looked at Harry. "I'll be right back then!" I said. Bella took off at a run, but right when she got to the doors, she fell and began wailing. I ran up to her, and picked her up. "You're alright Bells!" I said, looking at her arm that she was holding. "Mummy! My arm hurts!" She screamed. I looked back at Harry, and he began walking to us. "Can daddy see it baby?" Harry asked. Bella shook her head violently, and pulled it away. "Bells-" I said. "Let daddy see it." She gingerly laid her arm in Harry's awaiting hand. He carefully felt her arm, moving down as he went. When he reached her wrist, she screamed and began crying again. 

"It didnt feel right..." Harry said quietly. I sighed. "Should we take her to the doctor?" I asked, looking at everyone. Well this was embarrassing. "I think so..." Harry said. "I'll put her in the car." I said, and he went up to the priest. Bella wailed all the way to the hospital. "Its okay Belly!" Harry tried calming her down, while the doctor took X-Rays. "Well, it looks like she has cracked her wrist bone." He said, turning off the light board. "Great! Now what?" I asked, pretty annoyed. I knew it wasnt Bella's fault nessisarily. She didnt plan on cracking a bone at my wedding... "We'll have to put a splint on it for now until the swelling goes down." The doctor said. I laid my head in my hands. "How long will that take?" Harry asked. "Well, we can give one to her now, but eventually, she'll need to get fitted for a cast." he said. "Alright, thank you." Harry said, before coming over to sit next to me, Bella sleeping in his arms. He rubbed my back gently. "It's alright Luce." Harry said sweetly. I looked up at him, and tried to smile, failing miserably. "We are supposed to be married right now." I said sadly. He nodded. "It's alright. Sooner than later we will be." He said. I hoped he was right. 

***Harry's POV***

I noticed Bella doing her potty dance a few minutes before she said anything. I knew this wasnt good. Why didnt anyone make her go before the service started? Oh well, nothing we can do now. When she tugged on Lucy's beautiful dress, I looked back at Niall, mouthing "Bathroom" to him. He nodded and offered to take her, but she yelled at him and insisted Lucy take her. When she fell, I knew the wedding would have to wait. Damn it! I was so close to being able to call Lucy, Lucy Styles. I told the priest that we needed to take Bella to the hospital. He nodded and I told everyone that we would reschedual the wedding, before running to catch up to Lucy and Bella. 

I couldnt believe Bella had cracked her wrist bone, falling. Falling! She's fallen over so many times! Why did she have to crack the bone, this particular time?! I was trying not to act annoyed, and I guess it worked, because Lucy didnt bother calming me down. I knew it wasnt Bella's fault... sorta. I knew she didnt plan on hurting herself, she was just a clumsy little girl. Then again, she was Lucy and I's daughter. We were both pretty clumsy. "I'm sorry Luce." I said once we were in the car. "It's alright. It's not your fault..." she said sadly. Bella was passed out in the back seat, sporting a new splint. They had given her some pain medication so she wouldnt feel the crack. I sighed, and pulled into our parking spot. Lucy got out, and opened our apartment door so I could carry Bells in. 

Lucy slipped off her wedding dress and placed it in the dress bag genty, hanging it in the closet. I laid Bella in her bed and took off my suit. Lucy and I cuddled in our underwear on the couch for a while. I was supposed to be a married man right now... What had I done to the bitch called Karma to deserve my wedding getting called off so I could take my baby girl to the hospital? Nothing! I had done nothing. "We'll get married soon babe." Lucy said, breaking my thoughts. I looked down at her, and saw a few sad tears on her cheek. I wiped them away. "I know. I promise." I said. That was a promise I intended on keeping. I knew Lucy was the one, and not even Karma could stop us from getting married. 

Authors note (character form):

-Name: Peyton (comment if you need my last name)

-Age: 13 (hope im not toooo youngg)

-Height: 5'4

-Hair Color: Dark Brown

-Eye Color: Green 

-Nationality: American

-Personality: I love life, love making people laugh, can be a little inappropriate at times (lol), I tend to love boys with brown hair :) I'm bubbly, but shy when I first meet someone :), my friends say I'm funny and I love dogs and music!  

-Random: I have a serious soft spot for Zayn <3