Preface

I recently have taken a break off of writing my other books and I am just going to be editing this book, I will be updating this chapter to tell you what chapters have been edited and what ones haven't.

Preface, edited; Ch.1, edited; the rest are unedited and I will be working on them as much as I can.

~Camryn xoxo 

__________________________

Picture: Jessica (Shailene Woodley)

Preface

~Jess' P.O.V.~

My names Jessica, people normally call me Jess though.

I just celebrated my 18th birthday, a few of my friends and I had a small get together, actually they all came to my house and we watched a movie and ate cake. It was my definition perfect; low key, quiet and no fuss. My friends include Carmen who is my best guy friend -He is also Gay- and Silvia who has been my best and only friend that's a girl for since as long as I can remember.

I live in Ireland, I am originally from the small town of Wexford but a bit after I turned 14 I moved to Dublin.

I have 2 sisters and a brother, they are not my biological siblings because I am adopted. I'm not mad at my family for putting me up for adoption, if I ever meet them I want to thank them. If they couldn't provide a good life for me then I thank them for thinking of my well being rather then giving me a life I wouldn't want.

I have brown eyes and I'm brunette. Im 5'8" and extremely skinny.

 The only thing that really speaks to me is dance, I know its cliché but it is 100% true. I own a dance studio in Dublin where I teach many people how to dance, I have gone to performing arts schools all my life so I am well educated and able to teach children and young teens routines and how to do ballet properly. My favorite genre is ballet, its a challenging type but it is a lot harder to hold the perfect body to be able to dance like that; its practically, the skinnier you are, the better.

Most people would say music is their savoir but between all of the time I use for dancing, keeping up my health and having a personal life I don't get much time to listen to any type of new music. I listen to piano pieces most of the time because of my love for ballet, I like to know the pieces I work with.