Look-See||"The Wedding Hand"

After Linda figured out that her husband was cheating on her, she was devastated and couldn't forget  what he had done to her. He would often leave her alone in the house at night to visit his other "would-be wife." Wedding arrangements were already in place and the divorce papers for Linda was already set out. When Linda saw the divorce papers, she felt as of her heart stopped producing blood, as adrenaline rushed through her body. She refused to sign the papers and left him by the kitchen table.

Out of frustration, she then went into a public restroom as she took off her wedding ring and held it in her hand over the commode. She then glanced a crumbled-like note on the door,

"If you yourself cannot release then it will come and take a piece."

Linda had a mix of emotions as she read the note, puzzled and terrified at the same time. A pair of black shoes then appeared by the next door commode, it was visible and it looked as if the man was staring right at the wall. Linda frozed in terror and covered her mouth and didn't make a sound, she then looked over in other toilet to see who it was but there wasn't a soul in sight. She started to wonder, then the same black shoes appeared in front of the toilet door that she was in. She looked at the shoes in terror and then looked up. To her horror, it was no man, it was the "Look-See." It then grabbed her by her ankles and started pulling, she didn't give up, she grabbed onto the toilet and threw the wedding ring in, as she got flashbacks of the blithe moments she had with her husband.

Linda then let go of the toilet in sorrow and was then killed on the spot with the wedding ring in her hand, as the Look-See left with a trail of blood.