[ I N T R O ]

She was sitting there,listening to the professor's subject topic.when she suddenly felt something touching her down there.

She's at the back of the classroom and only her and her seatmate are the one who's on the back.

She gasped as she saw her handsome seatmate, the guy slip his hand inside her underwear and smiled in amusement.

"To early to be that really wet dear" he said as he thrus his midfing to hers.

She cant help but to moaned.

She tries to suppress it but she cant handle it. She almost cover her mouth when she feels pleasure overwhelming from his trust.

"Ughh f-faster please mmmm" she pleaded.

The guy smirked as he thrust it faster until she felt something came out from her.

The guy put out his finger as he lick the excess cum from her as he seductively smiled.

"We'll continue it later bitch"

---

The time goes by as the bell rang means it's already time to go home.

She stayed in their room as she waits for him to comeback--to finish what they started.

As expected her seatmate came as he locks the door and aggressively approached her.

She feel aroused as she snakes her arms around his neck and kiss him hungrily.

They immediately undress as she bend herself and held a table as a support.

The guy insert his thing and she gasped.--too big she thought.

he thrusted slower teasingly want her to pleaded him to make it faster.

"Ugghhhh pleasee uhmmmm m-make it faster babe ugh mmmm mmm"

He hold her breast and squeeze it while thrusting.

Their moans and groans lingered the entire room.

She faced him as she lift his left leg and put it into his right shoulder. The sounds of their clashing skin makes them feel horny.

"Oh my--FUCK yes ughh yes baby yes! Right there uhmmmm." she yelled as she reach for his lips.

He skid his tounge insife hers and then down to her breast.

He kiss her nipples,lick,sucked and lick vice versa.

She moaned harder enough to make him hard more.

she thrust herself harder to meet his thing more, he groans in pleasure as he hungrily thrust harder.

"More more uhmmm im coming!" she breathelessly shouted.

He thrust faster and he felt his cum coming out.

He thrust more and more until they reach the climax. They both explode inside her.

He kneeled to lick their cum in hers as they finish. they quickly get dress and got out of the room like theres nothing happened.