Short Story

Hello there stranger, will you come with me? Even if i am the odd one in my family.

The story started of the little girl, Begun cheerfully.

Then in years it began to fall down.

Her own fears begins to deteriorated her cheerfulness.

She learned how to fake smile, the lies she had began to spout before her lips.

She knows that honesty will only lose the trust in her.

She very well knew how the person began to doubt oneself.

She wants to speak through her mind but her lips won't let her do it.

Over the years, She learned many things in life.

She learned it the hard way.

She had faced a tough roads to cross path with.

She coped up with so many demons that wanted her to fall in despair.

But she had to fight .

Things do have the odd on her. Learning new things can be scary enough but that will only fuel the feeling she had.

Comrades. She very well know this word. The word that keep her feeling a little happy. Even if it's just a quick one, she is satisfied.

Friends. She may have some but no one can tell what she really feels inside. She may be honest but she didn't tell it all to them.

A Family. This one is her most precious one thing but this one is also the one who took her down. When that time they decided her to be the black sheep of the family.

In the end , even if they did that. The girl still loved her family. The girl have decided to change.

Change was a difficult one for her. But it was needed, not only to herself but also her own family and friends.

So she changed into a better one. Very cheerful than ever because she had found the one who knows her the most. The one that accepted so many of her flaws and failures. The one she could only be honest with, be herself around him, never hiding in the shadow again. Her moon had come and she was never alone again.

Will her demons come back again?

Probably not until she falls.

The end.