a whistle in the woods

My Mother was cruel well she is not really my mum. She is my step mother who killed my father with no remorse and had gotten away with such violence. I guess alot of you are wondering how and why she murdered hum , well he was quite rich to be fair. We lived in a grand house and she wanted it all to herself and all of his money so one night with sudden savageness she killed him in his sleep and for a sudden moment his dreams turned to nightmares. My life has now been turned to a black hole . Whoever I love \ care for dispersers right before me just like my farther .6:30am it was quite early and I was watching the cleared water drops of the rain fall down the window . Before I knew it my step mother dashed into the room and yelled at the top of her voice.
Stepmother= right I have had enough of you lazy ness last night you were ment to collect the wood form the woods \outhouse .
Stepsister= yes liyl you were ment to collet it you lazy hobo .
By the way my name is liyl.
Liyl=well I don't want to help out you horrid losers you have made my life a misery I hate you all .
I used all my streanth and shoved my fat pig of a step mother out and slaked my door in her face .
Stepmother =go and fetch it now.
With great attitude,I answered with "wth fine hag".
I chucked my slippers on and ran out to the woods . suddenly there was a noise and I followed it .
TO BE CONTINUED ........