OS-1(Being His Wife)

Soo now its my 2nd time..i think i m kinda got used to it😆..but only votes will tell how much u all will like the OS
Sooo shall we start...letsss goooooooooooooooooooo

Mr.Shravan Malhotra was busy in his files with a red face n its not due to blush but cz he is angry...
PA- sir i tried to explain him but he is nt ready to give his case to us...he says rich people cant undrstand wht we poor goes through...
Shravan in a little high tone-Mr.Mehra i dnt knw how u will handle him..i just want tht case....i will take it n win it...do u get tht...
PA bowing his head-ye yes sirr...
Shravan-now get lost...
PA ran fr his mighty life.....he was going out murmurin smthing-dnt knw how his family handle him...plzz god save me frm this giant
Smone listen wht was he saying n shook head at him n went straight to his cabin n without knock went it...
(Now every 1 knws who had this bad habit of not knockin😂)
N the door opn n their eyes met with each othr...
Sh-u will never knock bfr coming right said with a grinn
Suman pulling her eyesbrws up-never n specially whn comin to smone u own n she winks at him...
Shravan sometimes just smiles n goes all red due to her sudden comments whch he thought he would do aftr marriage but sumo always surprise him with her sumo2.0 ..
Suman smiles at him looking him so flushed make her heart pump loudly...
Su-yr lunch...
N she put it on table n slid on sofa...
Su-shravan wht did u say to tht poor PA of yrs...have u looked at his face...he was lookin helpless...i knw u r strict in office but dnt be so rude to people sometime..
Shravan look at her n all his worries n anger goes in flush...he just want to look at her face n memories it...
Sh-sumo u dnt knw him...he is as lazy as ass..if u dnt shout at him he will nt do anythng n now u will see he will do wht i said in n hour...thts how he works...
Suman noded her head...
sh-well sumo u didnt went to pct..or how come u so early???
Su-i took off today..as Maa is nt fellin well n kamini chachi n vandy bhabhi went to thr kitty party leavin maa n pretti alone....n as u knw pretti is pregnant i dnt wnt to take a chance n leave her alone soo....n now both of thm r sleeping so i thought to spend some time with my busy n workoholic husband u knw n she make a pout...
Shravan shook his head at her antics...
She opn the lunch n was servin him wht som1 came inside without knockin(well now also all knw who is there...perks of being a EDKV lover u dnt have to mention😉)
Sh-u too always do this...no othr prsn come without knockin
Pu-ohh wow...sumo thnks u came here to give us lunch....how lucky i m to have a bhabhi like u
Su-shutup this is fr my husband...
Pushkar pout at her-n wht nothin fr yr best friend cum devar
Suman smiles at him-aaja bukhard
N he smiled n slid beside her...n she served him also..
Pu-wow sumo u r the best cook n he start eatin like he didnt get food frm ages...
Su-pushkie aaram se kha....
N trio had thr lunch...with sm laughin n bickerin as it is nt possible to had or spend time without bikerin whn they r togthr....

Suman bid adieu aftr lunch n went home...
Shravan again went into his files...

At night
Suman was in room waitin fr shravan as he comes late these day courtesy his work...
she looks out of window n can see his cabin's light on..
She looks upside n sees moon....she stares it n think how life has been changed since they got married....yeah she knows everything was not fine in first few weeks but aftr shravan confessed his feelings 2 her n tht floor skipping hug...wch he gave whn she came back😍 aftr tht everything changed...
They knw tht time thy still need time to knw the othr persn lies inside thm n now they have there whole life to explore...
Now she feels so blessed to have a husband like him....he make her fell special in little little things...n now she got to knw how romantic he is...she never in her wildest dreams thought tht he will be so romantic...the way he looks at her every morning...n way he steal glances of her whn they r spending time with family...she feels so blessed...she feels like she is the ship shipping in ocean's waves n he is the sailor....she gave him all athourities....
The sound of rain make her came out of her trance..n she looked at time its 11pm...she took her phn n dialed his numbr...aftr 3 rings he picked up...
Su-whn will u be back to yr life Mr.Malhotra?
Sh-First no hii no helloo..where r yr greeting manners Mrs. Malhotra?
Su-U r the only prsn with whom i can forgt every responsibilty n manner...
Shravan smiles-just comin in 5 min....
Su-come quickly i m goin to warm food...come befr it get cold
N she cut the call n went downstairs...
Shravan came aftr 10 min n they did thr dinner togethr..

Later in room

Shravan was lyin in bed with a book wch he was readin these days...
Whn suman came out of washroom...
Suman looked at him n thn at his book....
Su-do u have sm time fr me....first office n now this book...i think no one hate work n books this much like i do....all becz of u..
Shravan chuckle at her n put his book on his sidetable n look at her....
Sh-okay now m all yours...n he smiles at her..
Suman smiles at him-u r mine since we were 15...
Shravan get overwhemlled by her words...he took her hand n pull her toward him....
Now there heads r touching each othr n eyes closed.....
They slid down in bed hugging n cuddlin with each othr...
Sh-sumo how's maa
Su-she is fine now...n i forgt to tell u!!
Sh-wht??
Su-tomorrow is pretti's appointment so i will be going with her...u knw she looks so happy these days.....n her skin is glowin...
Shravan smirked at her n with his husky voice-do u wanna glow like her tell me i can do tht
Suman turned red whn she got where he is goin n she did wht she always did at these talks she hid her face in his chest n said-gud ngt...
Shravan laughed at her at wch he received a slap on his arm...
N he hugged her tightly....n both went to sleep in each othr embrace....
These kinds of nights happen these days whn 2 r in love

Soooo this is it....i will make diff Os on diff situations.....so stay tuned...

Tell me do u like it or not....a single word will be appreciated....n plzzz vote🙆

I will not post next OS till this 1 gets 60 votes n thts fr sure....give me 60 votes n i will post OS next day itself....whethr it get 60 votes in 1 day or in 1 month....its all upto u guyssss

Soo here m signin off fr today...n i will update my SS-ek dil hai...soon...it still not completted....
Byee take care....n vote guyssssss