Chapter 1:A Normal Morning

RING RING went the clock as Zack stood up and turned it off Zack walked down stairs in his robe and slippers and got some coffee. The world Zack lives in is...interesting Zacks world has been overrun by the dark and light emotions of people his dark emotions are rude and overall a prick while Zacks light emotions always try to help his do the right things so let's call them... Light and Dark Zack "GET OFF MY STUPID" Dark Zack yells as Light tackles him "WAKE UP WERE LATE FOR SCHOOL" Light Zack said as Dark rose out of bed "fine in comeing wait"  he said as he got dressed Light Zack left the room and went down stairs "hey master" Light Zack said whipping up some toast "why did you call me master?" Said Zack Light Zack looked at him "I mean without you we won't exist" said Light Zack. After Breakfast Light and normal Zack got in the car "wait wheres Dark Zack?" Said Light Zack "probably is making his favorite donuts with ketchup" said Zack, Light Zack chuckled "heh yeah" he said with a little smile on his face Dark shoved Light and got in the car "Move cunt the real emotion is here" Dark said as he pulled out his phone and started texting as they drove out of the driveway the whole ride Light and Dark were in a shoveling fight in the backseat this was normal for Zack because this happens EVERY SINGLE DAY as they arrived at school they all got out of the car and began the school day.