I tried

I'm a 5-year-old girl, I sneak up behind Jesus as he sits on his throne.

He looks at me like This, again? 😒

(As the writer, I know that I shouldn't be asking this, but -- What does he mean by: "Again?")

I climb up his sleeve, thinking he does not see, he shakes his sleeve to get me off, and I fall on the armrest of his throne.

He looks down at me and says "When will you learn?"

He picks me up, I am 1 cm tall compared to him, He puts me on his left hand, and says "Stop trying to sneak up on me, it is getting very annoying."

I look up at him like: ... Wut...?? 😢😢

I cry because I annoyed him.

Just like when I sinned as a little girl -- Cried and ran to my room and got under the covers.

He looks at me and sighs.

He looks at my arms, and grabs them in a soft fashion, and pulls me close to his chest, I cry because I am scared of this.

He gently holds my small self to his chest and says "I am God, I can't be snuck up on no matter how hard you try. I know everything. You just annoy me when you do that."

He wipes my eyes off, and tells me to stop crying, I listen.

But it is hard.

He gives me a hug, kinda hard, but gentle.

Gentle enough for a five-year-old 1 cm tall child.

His hands feel my face over, boy it is skinny, he rubs my face to wipe all of the tears away.

He looks at me in a loving fashion and kisses my cheek, he bites my face a little bit, and kisses it, "Stop biting me!" I yelled I didn't like being bitten, he bit my face gently, tho. He always does, he loves me so much, that he sometimes bites my face a tiny bit to feel me more,  he rubs his hair back, and rubs my face with his face, nuzzling my nose, he then chuckles at me as I wipe the wet saliva off my face from the bite, he bites my hand gently as I continue rubbing my cheek, he then kisses me and hugs me, he kisses my face in a sweet, and smoochy fashion, he puts me on his head for a bit, and I rub his hair, I am interested in it, I like to rub it.

He smoothes my cheeks, both twice as he picks me up out of his hair, his lips puckered,  his smoothes were so wet, they were like oceans, I wanted him to keep going, yeah, but I can't swim!

He wipes the saliva off my face, his hands gently wiping it as I stare in confusion as to whats going on, his face contorts into a gentle laughter, he kisses my face, again, and hugs me tighter, just so I don't get hurt.

His hands feel my face as he does this, to be honest, he wanted to do this ever since I was a baby.

He kisses me more passionately, his hands rubbing my face, he wants to kiss me so much, he holds me gently, he does this for hours, he keeps going, even when my mother called me in for dinner, he tells her I'll be in there for a long time, before I go see her. His heart filled with joy, he keeps doing it, after 3 hours and 8 minutes, he was done and dried me off to go to mommy, his father holding me as he does so, his hands are soft like pillows, I like them.

He sends me off to mommy and sits back on his throne.

He has never felt joy ever before when he did that, the kissing, it was all innocent, yes. But, it was so...great. Just. Great. He loved it. He wanted to do that ever since I was a baby, but... I was too little.

To be continued...