5:56 AM

The night was restless, it was evident with both of the Grans' faces. The night previous, Jade Grans had cut open her face with a glass mirror in the bathroom as her twin there watching in horror. Talking about It wasn't going to be easy.

Ranis wakes up to her alarm buzzing loudly, it read 5:56 AM. She stayed in bed, grabbing her phone off the charger to find Three missing calls framed bright on the top of the screen. The notion in itself would give her a heart attack, but it did matter to her at the moments time. She ignores the notification and unlocks her phone.

There she scrolls through Instagram for twelve minutes before attempting to get up. After three tries, Ranis gets up, heads towards her personal bathroom; She goes to the bathroom for a cold shower, there she collects herself and thoughts. After drying off, she puts on simple sweats with a sports bra. Heading down outside to the hall, she looks towards the hallway bathroom, tensing at the door frame. Sighing, Ms.Grans walks towards the bathroom slowly, standing at the door, she looks at the scene. The door itself is off the henge, glass litters the mids of the bathroom, complete with blood sprayed on to the floors.

"Ther-e is so much bloo-d, my baby girl's blood"

Ranis stares at the floor beneath her, trying her damn hardest not to cry. But, at last, she's in tears on the floor. Bubbling rage dances with fear and self-resentment, partying with paranoia. The memories come crashing down on her like a dying sun, burning her inside and out, destroying her world. After, crying session, she starts to clean the mess.

Taking the door off the frame with a hammer had proved to difficult for obvious reasons, after she sweeps the floor, getting rid of the glass. Next, grabbing bleach, rubber gloves, and a rag to clean up the blood, while the other task can prove easy to her, this was hard. Ranis gags as she starts, smelling her daughter's dried blood; she burns holes into the wall to avoid looking at the mess.

She finishes, looking back at the work she has done, proud, she goes to get a sheet to cover the door frame as a means of privacy. After putting it up, she goes towards the twins room to go wake, Quella. It's almost 7:30 am, the time they normally get up for school. Knocking at the door,

" Quella, wake up sweetie, it time to get up" spoken in a faint tone, a response just as faint says,

" Do I really have to, mom? I cant just go to school without Jade" the girl cried, muffled by the door.

"I know honey, I know, could you go til 9:10? Its only 5 minutes into a class sweetie"

"I know that it's hard right now, but she needs some other energy than this depressing one, it could help"

"Fine, are we gonna visit Jade after you pick me up?"

"Yes we are"

The conversation was short but needed, both of them know that. Its only been one day, and they already miss Jade