Night with Ladies Carbi, Tanni, Hypie

Cold winter nights always lul & miss 'trembling rocking chairs' around one's balcony, specially in the middle of a rainforest.  Here comes, a black wagon with 'trailer full of fruit baskets' as my Uncle Jayson fills his coffee mug the 6th time.  When the wagon parked, three ladies alight, Miss Carbi wearing 'blue jeans', Miss Tanni wearing 'blue satin shorts', & Miss Hypie wearing 'blue velvet corduroy trousers'.

"Come in my ladies, 'i' ve been sober & warm with my coffee for about an hour in here."  They all respectively kissed him & did a 'naugthy pinch' on his sturdy build chest with a smile plus giggle.  ''You got to be ready for the night is long, GRRRR!  Says the three.  They immediately went inside the lounge room & shared the hot pot of coffee on the table.  So, Lady Carbi start the conversation, 'How do you find me now after 11 months of being away, busy at work.  I 've got my incissors thirsty of your 'BLOOD' - like a Vampire!  Well, Uncle Jayson said, i 've tasted a 2 kind of your Blood type, too while i'm away.  Uhum, she reached out on his neck, curl his leather brown jacket & open her mouth with 'slightly shown 'fangs' to bit a little just for fun starter!  Then, Lady Tanni stretch out her left leg on top of Uncle Jayson's thighs & asks, " What about your hungry 'tummy' dearest masochist' - did you taste a bit of 'fresh liver' from your clients or two while you work during late nights on your big mall?  But, of course, my precious lady Tanni, i've actually done four overweights ladies altogether in 1 month coz' i found out they love eating 'red type meat in one of my stores'!  She bent over & lifted Uncle Jayson's green T-shirt below his Jacket & - devour his 'liver part' simmering with a wide open bite - with laughter!  & you, Miss Hypie, what are you gonna ask me?  Well, did you see a lot of 'fallen eyes from their eyeballs' & preserve them in your huge laboratory beside your mall?  Indeed, my Lady Hypie, actually, i 've encountered three (3) only 'Geniuses' who kept reading a lot on my bookstore section on the 3rd floor of my mall.  Uhah, uttered Lady Hypie as she crampled her table napkin - simultaneously , reaching out for the left eye of Uncle Jayson's & shouts - "Frankenstein", my lost boyfriend i find in you.  Ha, ha, ha! 

What an ecouraging laughter from her 3 best Ladies of the night.  Uncle, stood up to prepare 4 egg omellete dinner for all & said,  what a lovely 'Love making episode, we had over our 'cupper of warm coffee, My Lady Carbi, Tanni, Hypie.  I missed you 3, I always love you 3.  (Kisses all 3 in their rosy flavored lipstick)!