Whore For Hire [Edited Version]

The following story is indended for MATURE audiences and has been rated R

All People, places and events are completely fictional and this work is the sole propriety of the author.

I am not the creator nor do i claim any rights to any of the photos seen on the cover or throughtout the chapters

The following contains graphic language and sexual content (you've been forewarned)

Grapic depictions of sexual acts between BoyxBoy, BoyxGirl, GirlxGirl,

BoyxBoyxgirl maybe found within this and subsusequent chapthers.

Enjoy!

Meet Jason. He's 27 years old personal escort with a loving supportive exotic dancer for a wife, a sweet if rambuctious 6 year old son, and kooky co-workers he sometimes calls his friends. His life is...colorful to say the least, but he's happy until a confused and unstable client falls decides he wants jason for himself almost destroys them all 

Whore for Hire chapeter 1

"If you wanna do this then shut the hell up and take your clothes off!" What-ever-the-hell-his-name-is jumped in shock at my sudden outburst and finally...finally, shut hell the up. He's been going on and on like this for the past half hour, and I have no interest in what he was saying. Even though i should. I am a whore. He picked me up. He paid me. Now he was supposed to be   me so I could get the hell out of here and pick my wife and son up from my mom's and take them to the mall play place before it closes.

"I'm... Uh I'm sorr.." I cut that stuttering shit off real quick with a raised hand, and the john stumbles back in alarm, making me raise an eyebrow and smirk. Yea I'm intimidating. At 6'5' and with almost 200lbs of pure male muscle. My body was what male models and athletes dream of. And as the boss likes to tell me, "You was born gorgeous, and that's the only reason you're not one of the whores in the basement." No, instead I was considered high class and very expensive. I did everything and I came with everything. Smack, kill, or candy pills; Smoke, swallow, snort, or shoot. We had it all and it could all be yours with a phone call and a stiff fee.

Enter this sorry rich piece of shit right here. Out on a weekday afternoon cheating on Mrs. Sorry rich piece of shit. Yeah, I noticed the wedding ring the newbie was too stupid to take off. He's made a lot of mistakes tonight, I think with an inward sneer and a dark chuckle. Trying to show off for the whore. What a laugh. You've already paid, there's no need to wine and dine me like we're going to prom together. I didn't even have to go all seductive and manipulative on him to find out that:

1. He's married (Duh u closeted dumbass of course you always lose the ring first)

2. He has two almost adult male children (haha married with children I love that show) ( why the f**k would you tell me this?)

3. He's a lawyer at a prominent divorce firm down town (explains the car he picked me up in and how he could afford to pay my prices for a whole night of the works treatment along with goodies he ordered)

Now I know y'all aint as dumb as dipshit over there whose gazing at me with fright added to the hard disgusting look of desire he's worn since I stepped out of the car. Y'all can guess what my boss does with all the information I have to gather after meeting each client. And he gives me a percentage (small in my opinion) of every successful payoff.

Now I imagine right about now that this experience is going nothing like...hold on what's his name...do I really not know it? Shit I'm slipping. I have too much on my mind today, and didn't need to be called in on my ONE day off to blow some guy. Couldn't it at least of have been one of the female clients? They at least tip a whole hell of a lot better than the men. Cheap bastards, I think to myself while frowning and eyeing the guy across the room. Short with an average build that probably used to be much thinner when he was younger than his now 40 something age, and with pale wheat colored hair, a fair complexion and a natural rose blush across his nose. This guy didn't look like slimy cheese, aka a divorce lawyer. But that's a trick I bet he's played often on the unsuspecting. When he glances back my way, I bark a question at him.