Chapter 1

Goldy's pov
So It was a new day at high school hopefully I make new friends and make sure it didn't suck like my middle school ok 😌 here goes nothing.
So she bumped into someone (you know who it is😏) sorry so sorry I sometimes get distracted aaaaannndd....... (Goldy's mind)am I in heaven I see a handsome young man. *goldy blushes* he said "oh I'm sorry sometimes I do that too it's ok. Your probably new nice to meet you I'm unicorn!
I'm gggoldy nice to meet you too!!!!😊☺️
Well I can show you around she nodded her head. (Goldy is shy as you can see)
Unicorn shows her the place and his friends!!
Ryan Tina and saber
Nice to meet you guys I said
All three of them said "nice to meet you too!
Unicorn you have cool friends!!
Unicorn says "while thank you 😊
The bell rings
That's the bell thanks for having me bye see you later
Everyone:bye
Saber:she's cute
Unicorn:she's sweet
Tina:she's adorable
Ryan:she's cool
Goldy:now I need to go to class alright I have history luckily Tina was in my class now I can't be alone I walk over Tina hey Tina   Tina says "oh hey Goldy just here waiting for the professor"me too is he going to come he's late then Tina says "maybe he could been late OR He's not here yay now I guess some of the students are leaving too so maybe we could talk more"yeah we could do that alright hey what period do you have next Tina says "we'll let me check I have English and you aww man I have computer do you know who else has computer Tina:well saber has computers!
Goldy:ok I least I won't be alone what's unicorn's schedule!
Tina:Right now I think he has drama and he has free time at 2:00.
Goldy:I have free time at two as well!!
Tina:someone's excited
(Goldy blushes) uhh bye heh..... 
let me put my stuff in my locker and get my books ok now I
have too wait for the bell or maybe be early hmm I should go.
Goldy goes to class and sees saber

Too long bye hope yo enjoyed bye!!