Reading The Demigod Files

[After The Second Giant War]

Hermes was bored. It was a normal day in Olympus and that seemed to be the problem.

Athena and Poseidon were arguing about their children ("My daughter is too good for your son!" "I disagree! My son is much too good for your daughter and you know it!"), Hera was scolding Zeus for his many children ("You unfaithful, lying, cheating, scum! How dare-"), Ares and Hephaestus were screaming about who loved Aphrodite more ("She married me, so she clearly loves me more!" "She married you because she felt sorry for you, I-"), while said person sat in the middle looking very smug indeed. Artemis and Apollo were arguing over who was older, ("It's me! The day is totally before the night!" "Liar! It's me and you know it! I-"). Hades was also getting an earful ("Eat more cereal! You're too pale, I bet you don't even have cereal in-"), I'm sure you can guess who that's from.

The rest of the gods were either looking annoyed (*points at Hestia*), playing a game on their phone (*cough, Hermes, cough*), or sleeping (guess! It's starts with a 'D'. . .).

Sighing and putting down his phone, Hermes decided he wanted to make a change.

Ordering the Senior Scribe of Camp Half-Blood to write about Percy Jackson and some of the odd quests he's been on.

This would be fun, indeed.

~~

Once the files were completed, Hermes arranged for some demigods (Greek and Roman) to appear in the Throne Room at a certain time. He also cashed in an ancient debt with Hades (long story) so he had some dead people able to listen in.

Jeez, this was a lot of work! Hopefully it'll be worthwhile.

~~~~~

Dead People:

Luke

Beckendorf

Silena

Ethan (aw, sue me! I like him)

Bianca

~

Alive People: (improper grammar!)

Jason

Leo

Frank

Piper

Annabeth

Hazel

Reyna

Octavian

Thalia

Nico

+ all the gods

~

Pretty short, others will be longer!

VOTE/COMMENT/FOLLOW

*insert cool catchphrase here*