Chapter 1

"Mom I don't want to go to school! Not today!"

"You have to! I don't care how you feel hun, you still have to go to school. Your father would have wanted you to complete your education. Do it for him and I, please?"

"Ok, but just for you guys," I sighed.

Having a single mom is hard, but you always get through the tough times. Going to school? Is even tougher.

School it's self is ok, but getting there is the hard part. You have to get up at 5 AM, get ready in a good amount of time to have some chill time, and then leave with your parent who's already late to work. Just thinking about school mornings give me anxiety!

School, the actual learning-in-classes part, is perfectly fine. It gets rough sometimes, but that just shows you that you're learning the material. It gets hard a lot of the time when you're in AP Classes, especially in High school.

But here's the thing, you deal with all this stress and anxiety by having your friends by your side the entire time. Having them there is the second best strength you can have. The first, is faith in yourself. Faith and hope that you can do it, that you can push through! Those friends, help with everything, including the build up of that faith and hope.

"Erza? Are you ok hun?"

"I'm fine mommy, just a little daydreaming is all," I say grinning cheekily.

"Okie dokie! Grab your stuff, it's time for the second day of school!"

Ah yes, the infamous second day of High school. It's time to get to work!

A/N

Thank you to everyone who has read this; I appreciate it very much ^.^. Sorry that the chapter is so short, I want to make the next one pretty long, so stay tuned! Thank you, again.

-Sami