Aphmau pov
Kawaii chan sees new neighbors aphmau~ senpai and Katelyn - soma ( i think I forgot ) let's ckeck them out - says kawii chan.i saw 7 people and they look like they were siblings one of them not really . " hey we saw you coming and we love across the street , my names aphmau and this kawii chan and this katlyn" I started making sure they were comfortable.  " hey well I'm funneh this is draco, rainbow, lunar, and these 2 live over there there names are alec and kyran " funneh said. " kawii ~ chan can't wait to ship  you .. just then she got interrupted by Lizz." Kawii chan you know you should stop doing that shrine ..... holy moly um on second thoughts I'll leave . Wait do the magical way  Katyln said okay if you say so goodbye .... ugh it won't work it's been along time I'll just wal.... (BANG ) oww. GARROTH , LAURENCE,DANTE , TRAVIS  WHAT DID YOU DO said Katyln so mad.dante said n..n..n.nothing p.p.plz d.dont ki..ll u.s ......RUNNNNN BEFORE WE DIE . Katyln chased after them so me and kawii chan tried and she woke up. " oww what happened " lizz asked Um lizz is that supposed to happen to you " just then a knock appered so I opened it and it was Katyln and arron. "Gaahh your a wolf " Just then lizz disepeared we moved on and we realized that they go to Phoenix High to so did we before and we talked about if we could be back in our body's when we were in Phoenix High and we know what exactly to do.
Lizz pov
I can't belive this gonna happen ugh my stupid brothers did this . I called ( the jacksons brothers) hey dude why would you guys do that , do what they asked , turn me into a wolf , oh Ian did that he was telling us he planned it out first he will be your gf , use you , make you like him. That his plan is he dum or stupid oh just wait I'll call LATER. I opened it and it was katyln,  kawii chan , Travis , Aphmau, Aaron, Garroth, laurence,  dante,funneh , kyran, alec,gold,rainbow,lunar , and draco. LIZZ WE NEED YOUR HELP , what happened,  FUNNEH NEED TO GO TO SCHOOL SHE'S LATER ,NO PROBLEM I shouted . I did it and she the past and I said wait what she pushed me and and I I I I turned into a wolf .......
What happens next ?