Dr. Seokjin

What can I say. It was a beautiful day and I had to get into an accident... it wasn't planned, but I got my leg really badly injured and my only saving was getting a few surgeries which were quite pricey.

I'm at the age of 23 and I have my whole life in front of me... yet hearing myself not be able to run well or over all have a huge scar on my leg isn't nice either.
I got driven to the hospital into the emergency to check on the progress of the nasty wound.
The nurse told me that the two surgeries need to be immediately done... or else bye-bye leg. And bye-bye future.

I was traumatized... I felt done because I couldn't do what I love most. Being able to walk, run, and do activities in general.... it would be cut out of my life forever.

I agreed to the two surgeries, which one was scheduled in a week... and the other one would be done two days after. My mother told me everything is going to be fine and my father also had hope in me. My friends were supportive of me coming back to a normal life as well. Yet, I didn't think that.

I was sent out of the hospital, and then the next day brought back in to talk thoroughly about both surgeries... in my head I thought the doctor would be some old man; roughly 5'9, grey or white hair, glasses, in a white coat, and not so much good looking.
To MY surprise the doctor was more than good looking... he was so handsome I forgot about the pain for a minute.

He came in very shyly, yet professionally. My eyes were drawn to him. His description; he was 5'11, with dark black hair, he had soft yet profound features, his voice was soft, his eyes were dark brown, and well He Was Perfect. I got a bit to much in my head and decided to stop myself. He came up to me and my parents telling us his full name, which is beautiful, Dr. Kim Seokjin.
I introduced myself and my parents to him, and he was very kind and pleased to be my doctor, I was sure glad as well. He asked about my problem and I explained to him about my tragedy, he instantly had an enthusiasm which brought me up with hope and told me that he would help me with everything.

The first surgery would be on opening my leg and removing the broken pieces of my bone, which is like taking out the pieces to my broken heart.
He then proceeded to explain that it would take me a few days to get off of the anaesthesia and the drugs, for me it would be the pain of thoughts of not being able to do what I loved. And finally, the second surgery was that he would replace a specific bone with a new formulated material which stabilizes and a person could do anything, that would be me being happy and again being about to do what I love.

My parents and I agreed, which meant I put my life and trust into Dr. Seokjin's hands. I sure loved the outcome.