chapter one

So many things have happened in my life, but I've never been focused on that. Because soon I learn that I was adopted and in great danger hover. Because my birth mother wants me back, but that's only the beginning

3 months before:

My alarm went off for 5 minutes. I hit my alarm clock directly. Instead of stopping and going out, no, he stops and falls under my four-poster bed. That can not be true. Today is Saturday morning and my alarm will ring. I have to learn math work for monday. I threw my blanket on the other side of the bed and tried to crawl under the bed. Thank god my mom does not see that. Otherwise I would be fucked. Because she had recently bought me a new alarm clock. The alarm clock is white and silver. He is from the brand Henning Koppel. My Rolex watch is on the white desk. I can not see her time. Under the bed, I had already taken my alarm clock. It was 9:30 clock. Oh shit, I overslept. I have to go to Lisa. Suddenly I flopped off the bed. I hurt myself on my music bone. He hurt. I'm limping out of my room. I closed the white door behind me and went to the stairs, there was my problem. I can not get down.

Me: can someone help me? I can not get down!

No Answer. So I'm home alone. And now. I sat down and slid down as if I were still small. But that damned hurt. Arrived at the bottom I got up with Po pain. I arrived in the kitchen 2 minutes later. And saw the note: Mouse I'm gone. I am shopping if what is call immediately. Greetings your mom. It always does. But today it was different, and I waited until my mother came back and could look at my foot. My stomach growled loudly. Great, now I'm hungry too. I'm just missing that. But honestly, it hurts when I get up. So I stayed at the mummy table. He was cold. The chair was warm. He was the color of water. But I had to concentrate on the essentials. So I did not have more pain. Since I'm in the world Mama is constantly looking after me as if I was her last and good. Why? I don't know!