The white werewolf

Hi I'm Ivy I am the only female werewolf to have stayed alive during the first change. My mate is Nikki or Nik as he prefers.

Chapter #1

Let's start at the beginning I moved in with my father Jeremy when I was 14 and he had wild dogs in the front. So I would wait for them if they were late or the other way around.

When I turned 16 years old my father told me to go inside of a cage in the basement. I didn't know why at that time then my brother Clayton brought me a mirror and I saw how my eyes were glowing bright blue.

Then I heard bones cracking, and groaning and then I saw a tan and white wolf with tan glowing eyes. He looked straight at me he was magnificent looking wolf he was from the pack he always ran in the back and then he said " Don't fight it let your body change into the wolf on its own "

I believed him and then I just turned. To say it all I never really liked Nik because I never talked to him. He seemed to be reserved he was rarely ever home, but his father Antonio and I were close. But he offered to stay the night with me.

When I woke up the next morning I saw everyone asleep butt naked around on the floor. I screeched and ran to pulled the blanket that they left for me over my head. Unlike everyone else Nikki was awake and completely dressed except for the normal no shirt but I was used to that. We started to speak and he told me everything that happened and then how I was a beautiful pure white wolf with blue eyes as he said that his eyes changed to the tan eyes. Your the wolf who talked to me last night aren't you. Yeah it helped didn't.

Chapter #2

Then my father Jeremy came into the room and interrupted our conversation and said that I was the only woman to live through the first change. I spent the rest of the day with Nikki and he told me the rules of the pack. The rule that I thought was the most stupid was that if any human found out about werewolves they were out straight to death. There was a dead person on our territory, I followed the scent it lead me to one of my pack members.

When I got to the scent it was Patterson. My father said that whoever did this didn't leave unharmed.

Several weeks later....

Antonio Nikki's father was killed. Nik was taking it harder than anyone else. I tried to comfort him but nothing worked. He took to whisky and liquor, but we can't get drunk so it was pointless.

As the week went on my father started to figure out who it was killing people in our pack. It was my grandfather, but what didn't make sense was that he was killed when my father and him fought for alfa. Clayton was there and witnessed it.

My grandfather was trying to take back the pack he was once alfa of.