chapter 1

Lucy's p.o.v
  I woke up to the sound of the birds chirping outside my window, I yawned and sat up, rubbing my eyes and stretching. I got up and walked into the bathroom. I tiredly removed my cloths and went into the shower. It felt good as the warm water washed off all the oil and grim off my body, I washed my hair with my vanilla scented shampoo and conditioner, and used my strawberry scented body wash. Once I was completely clean, I got out off the shower and dried myself. I put on my favorite outfit.

After I brushed my hair and put it into my signature ponytail

After I brushed my hair and put it into my signature ponytail. I grabbed my brown belt with my key pouch and headed towards the guild. I smiled happily and greeted some people on the way. Once I made it to the guild, I shouted out my greeting to the guild and was showered with many replies. I made my way over to Mira and Sat down on a stool. "Hello Lucy, what would you like today" Mira asks smiling brightly "the usual please!" She nodded and scurried off into the kitchen. Levy came over to me and waved "hey lu-chan!" I grinned widely "hey levy-chan" She sat down on the stool next to mine and we started chatting about our favorite novels. Then gajeel walked past us and kisses levy and smirked after walking away.  levy started to blush madly. I smirked "levy-chan~ so are you and gajeel dating~" She blushed a deeper shade of red and turned away "hoho~ levy-chan spill~" She looked down "well today is dr-dragon mating season and ga-gajeel told me I.. I.. Was his m-mate" She covered her face as steam was coming out her ears. Mira, having heard the conversation, started fangirling crazy about her gale babies. I grabbed Levy's hands and squealed "wow levy-chan!" I started fangirling with Mira as Levy almost fainted of Embarrassment. Then Mira turned to me with an evil smirk."lucy~ you have been natsu's partner for awhile~ don't you think he has feelings for you" Mira said teasingly. I scrunched my eyebrows together "eh?" I replied while tilting my head. Mira's smirk grew wider "I mean that there is a possibility that natsu could like you~" I blushed and shook my head immediately. "Mira-san don't say that!" She laughed along with levy as a drank my strawberry smoothie that Mira got me. I payed her for the drink and waved bye at the two. While I walked towards my team, I thought about what Mira said... ''Could natsu like me?'. The thought of it made butterflies erupt in my stomach. Once I made it to there table, I noticed natsu wasn't there. "Where is natsu and happy?" I asked gray, Erza, and wendy. They all shrugged "flame brain is probably still sleeping like the lazy ass he is" Gray remarked as he snickered. I hummed and walked away looking for natsu. While I was searching for him, I felt someone grab me and drag me to the corner of the guild, I felt tingles go up my arms as they held it. I looked up to see natsu staring down at me. He gently put one hand on my cheek and whispered softly "mate" I was shocked, my breathed hitched as he leaned in, I closed my eyes and waited for the kiss,my heart beat wildly in my chest. I smiled and thought 'I'm natsu's mate' I have always loved natsu.  Our lips just touched as Sparks exploded inside my body. He smiled down at me and caressed my face. 

Then the moment was ruined when lisanna came running over "natsu!" She tackled him to the ground and hugged him. She snuggled into his chest and giggled. He chuckled and Pat her head "hey lisanna" He said softly. I see all the love in his eyes as he stares at her. I looked over at him confused, he looked over at me then back at lisanna. He seemed to be having a battle with himself. He then stood up and helped lisanna up. He started at me coldly and stated something that broke my heart. "Lucy, me and lisanna are dating".
My heart cried out in pain and tears pricked my eyes. "Natsu wh-what do you mean?" I stuttered out. He sighed, lisanna looked at us two and awkwardly excused herself "u-um well I'll see you guys later" And with a wave of her hand,  she walked away. "I can't be with you Lucy" His words hit me hard. My heart felt like it was being stabbed repeatedly. "So I natsu dragneel, reject you, Lucy heartfilia as my mate" He stated clearly. My knees felt like they were going to give out and the tears were now falling freely down my cheeks. My heart squeezed tightly in my chest as it broke into pieces. I struggled to speak and fell onto my knees "I l-lucy heartfilia, ac-accept your rejection" I whispered, but I knew he heard it. I felt his breath hitch "good, now we will never speak of this ever again to anyone" He said sharply as he turned around and walked away. I stayed there on the floor as I sobbed, no one heard me. I exited the guild without anyone noticing and ran to my apartment. I laid on my bed and cried my heart out.

Time skip ~~~~~~~~

It's been five days since I've even moved off of my bed. I just lay there emotionless, many guild members came to check on me. I know that they were worried but I didn't have the strength to let them in. Then I heard a knock on the door "Lucy... Please open the door... The guild is worried, we want to know what's wrong.. Please.. " I heard Erza say. I just laid there and ignored her. I know it's wrong but I couldn't handle the enormous amount of pain consuming me. She sighed and left me alone. I looked at my clock to see that it was 12 in the afternoon. I closed my eyes to let the darkness take me away...

.............................................................

Sooo this book is a crossover!!

I know I haven't finished or updated my other books but I suddenly had this idea and I had to write it out! 

I hoped you like it!

And if anyone would like to make a cover for me, please message me or comment!!