Secrets Discovered -A Soul Eater Fan Fiction

I Do not own Soul Eater, I only own some OC's and some of the story plot.

Toya's P.O.V.~

I walked down the streets of Death City, searching for the Death Weapon Meister Academy (DWMA). I passed by several road side stores with interesting stuff. The town was beautiful and while I was staring I ran into two men at the bottom of some really long stairs that i'm sure lead to the school.

"Hey watch it girly!" One of the men growled.

"Sorry." I bowed slightly in respect and turned to leave when the other man grabbed my arm harshly.

"Sorry won't cut it chica." He grumbled as the first guy put his hands on my shoulders.

"You even think about doing anything to her lord death help me, you two will regret being born." An angry voice said behind the men making them shiver. 

They turned slowly to see a beautiful girl with long black hair tied in a pony tail.

"Hey Sis." I giggled as the men ran down the street while some kids gawked at her.

"Toya! I thought you were coming on Thursday?" She tackled me.

"Umm.... it is Thursday." I sweat dropped.

"Tsubaki?" A boy with blue hair looked at us confused.

"Oh yeah! Black Star, Maka, Soul, Kid, Liz, and Patti, this is Toya, my little sister." Tsubaki introduced pointed to each in return they gave a slight nod or a "Hello".

"Since when do you have a little sister?" Black Star asked wit his chin in his hand looking at our resemblance.

"Since she was born..?" Tsubaki replied making it sound like a question.

"It's nice to meet you!" Maka grinned shaking my hand.

"Are you a meister or weapon?" Kid stepped forward with curiosity in his eyes.

"Guess." I smiled wondering what they would say.

"Weapon because your brother and Tsubaki are weapons." Patti laughed jumping up and down.

"That's what a lot of people think. I'm actually a Meister." I sighed.

"Do you have any weapons yet?" Tsubaki looked down at me slightly worried.

"Why do you always ask me that with that face? No, and you know why..." I pouted.

"Why don't you have any weapons?" Soul asked genuinely curious.

"'Cause i have a bad personality." I replied sarcastically.

"People can't deal with her nightmares and they can't match wavelengths with her.' Tsubaki sighed and I glared at her.

"Ok then..... Do you have any where to live?" Maka looked slightly concerned but it wasn't too noticeable.

I opened my mouth to say "Yes" but then stopped to think. "Not really.." I nervously laughed.

"Why not stay with a big star like me?!" Black Star shouted.

"We don't have enough room in the house." Tsubaki pouted slightly.

"I can rent an apartment ya know." I mumbled.

"There's an apartment for sale by me and Soul." Maka spoke up gaining a lot of the groups attention.

"If she can find a partner she could also live with them." Liz pointed out what they all forgot.

There was a silence before Tsubaki and Black Star dragged me up the long stairs to the school. My long black hair was shorter than my sister's and it was blowing like a flag.

"Tsubaki doesn't usually act like this." What's left of the group looked at each other then followed the others up the long stairs.

-------------------------------

Should I Continue?