Chapter 1

Please don't say my name, Please don't say my name, please don't say my name, please don't-

' Twenty Chocolate Muffins, ten cupcakes, fourteen Donuts and a Creamy Caramel Machiatto for Daisy !'

' Dang it !' I cursed under my breath.

All eyes were glued on me. A few started to whisper.

' That's so much' and  ' Didn't she thought about the calories ?'

With red cheeks I thanked the cashier and ran out of the Starbucks Shop.

A Girl with light blue hair, a dark Jeans, a White T-shirt and black Creepers stopped in front of me.

' And ? How was it ?'

' Terrible ! I'll never agree to this again !'

' Sweetie, you have to put back your shyness. She isn't good for you.'

' Who says that ? It protect me for stuff like... like this !'

I gave her all the food and hid my face behind my hands as two girls from the Shop walked past us, throwing disparaging glances as they laughed at me.

' This two Sluts... I show them how much a punch in the face hur-'

' No ! Please No ! Maybe they would call the police.'

' Sweetie, they wouldn't be avaiable to speak when I'm done with them.'

' Please....'

She sighed.

' Alright I promise I don't do anything to th- WHO DID YOU CALL A FATASS YOU UGLY BITCH ! BE READY TO CALL YOUR FUCKING BEAUTY DOC BECAUSE I WILL RUIN YOUR PRETTY FACE !'

When she started to walk to the shocked girls, I hold her arm and pulled her back.

' You promised !' I said while a little sob disturbed my sentence.

' I. Know. But. These. Bitches. Are. Disrespectful. Towards. You.'

'Please... Calm down, Chaeyoung !'

' But-'

' Please !'

She looked at me and sighed, before she turned back to the girls.

' Don't you ever dare to make fun of her, got it ?!'

They nodded frightened.

' Let's go.' She walked with me past those girls and put a whole cupcake in her mouth.

' At least we have food.'

I giggled. ' A lot of food.'

She smiled and gave me one of the
Chocolate Muffins.

' What ? Why don't I get a Cupcake too ?'

' Because they belong to me. You are not avaiable to make them happy.'

' But I'm good enough for Muffins ?'

' Nae, because they reminds me of you.'

I shook my head. ' You are strange.'

' Shussh! Muffins can not talk !'

' But I am not a-'

Chaeyoung stuffed the Muffin into my mouth. I glared at her with big eyes.

' Sheriosschy?' I tried to speak with a full mouth.

' Shussh!  Don't speak with a full mouth!'

I rolled my eyes and choked the food.

' Yah ! Don't roll your eyes at your Unnie !'

Because of this, I rolled my eyes again.

' Daisy, you have to be to others exactly like that !'

' You know that I already tried that ! But whenever I try to talk to people, I choke on my own Words and start to blush like a eleven year old girl in front of her crush !'

' Than stop to act like an eleven year old girl in front her crush!'

' Are you on your period or why are you so energic today ? I'm seriously scared !'

' Don't be ! I just want to help you !'

' Help your mom with the dishes instead. This would be more profitable than try to help me. I'm hopeless.'

' Don't say that, Sweetie ! You are the beautifulest girl in the whole world!'

' Thanks, Unnie, but we both know that this isn't true.'

' You have to stop, Sweetie. You are too pessimistic towards yourself.'

' No matter what it is, I'm just a ugly Duck.'

' But ugly Ducks turn into beautiful Swans!'

' Your mother had read you ' the ugly duckling' very often when you were little, right?'

' Daisy !'

' Alright, Alright ! I'll stop. Let's go to school, I didn't want to come late because of you and your stupid idea.'

' This wasn't a stupid idea, it was an masterpice ! So Shut up and Drink your Machiatto !'

I smiled brightly.

' Nae, Unnie.'

' Good.'

Chaeyoung stuffed another cupcake in her mouth and sighed happily.

' Best. Breakfast. Ever.'