Too Bad.. (Nelena bad boy story)

So this is not my story, i love this youtuber and i do suggest going to this youtubers page her name: CheerChik445  and here is the link to her page(: https://www.youtube.com/user/CheerChik445  this story is my favorite online story ever <3 i just thought it should be on wattpad for other readers!

Beep..beep...beep..

The unmistakable sound of an alarm cut through Selena's dreams like a knife

Dreams of being back in Texas of course

Selena's mom(SM):Sel if you dont hurry up you'll be late on your first day!

Selena's POV

I rolled my eyes...she knew I still had 2 hours...what she meant was if I didn't hurry I wouldn't be freakishly early like she wanted me to be....but still I pried myself out of bed and landed my feet on my new LA room floor with a soft thump. I looked out my window to see the sun just peeking over the clear blue ocean...

Selena: wow...

Okay so at least I like 1 thing here

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••­•••••••

With Nick

Joe: Damn...look at all the ladies....fresh meat I would say...

Nick: You do know we have only been here for about 5 minutes...and we didn't even park yet?

Joe: Well hurry it up man...just park in our usual spot

Nick:(turns down past a row of cars about to turn into his spot when a small convertible pulls in at the last second) ah fuck!(stops and backs up and pulls into the spot next to it)

Joe: (hops out of the car) HEY (blocks the drivers door) What the FUCK was that?

Selena: (looks up at him) u-um E-excuse me?

Nick: (stops joe from saying anything,opens Selena's door)

Selena: (just sits there nervous)

Nick: (smirks) don't be scared I don't bite...unless of course you want me to(winks at her and pulls her out of the car)

Selena:(blushes a deep red) u-umm I'm not i-I just..did I do something w- wrong??

Nick: (chuckles in amusement) Well you see babe...this is my parking spot...and(looks at her and squints his eyes) your new aren't you?

Selena: um y-yeah Im Selena Gomez...how did you....

Nick: (smirks and checks her out) let's just say I would have remembered you (sees her confused expression and chuckles) I'm nick...nick jonas thats my brother joe...look I better get going but it was nice meeting you...Selena Gomez

Selena: u-um yeah(plays with her fingers and looks down) you too..

Nick: (starts to walk away with joe but turns around) Ohh and uh Selena

Selena: (looks up)

Nick: i don't want to see your car parked in my spot again (smirks) got it?

Selena: Uhh yeah sure...

Nick: (chuckles) Good girl...(winks at her and walks away)

Selena: (stands there stunned)

Thinks: did he really just....praise me?

So again this is not my story this is https://www.youtube.com/user/CheerChik445 her story not mine i just really admire her writting and thought it should be on wattpad and i don't think she has been on youtube in a while so i wish i could have gotten a hold of her and ask for her permission to put this on my wattpad but hey if any of you readers personally know this youtuber please let her be aware of this so i could ask if i can continue with this or if she would like me to take this down!