Part 1

(your name)  POV

      "Where in the Hell is Chemistry?" after 5 minutes of searching your new school, you finally find your first class. This school was too big for you.
  You see the teacher at his desk. His name is Mr.Darkmoon, "Oh Mrs. ( Pick last name) nice to finally meet you, your seat is right next to Jack over there in the back."
    You look to the back of the room and see a boy looking deep into your soul. You look back at the teacher, nodded your head and walked to your seat.
    "Hello my name is (YN)." You stick out your hand but you just get an evil glare from Jack. "Well nice to meet you too..." You put your earbuds in and just look forward. You were too scared to look back at the boy, but he just kept looking at you.

(Time pass)

It was the end of first period. Jack ran out of the room in anger. You went to Mr. Darkmoon and asked if you could have a new seat, but he said that's the only empty one.
          So you went down to the office to get your hours changed, but as you walked in the door you see Jack talking to the principal. He sees you, but you stand your ground and wait to talk to the principal. Though you could hear jack talking to him.

(Jack's pov)

"Mr. Night, please change my classes, I don't like them. I can't stand them, please Mr.night!"

(Mr.night)
"I'm sorry Jack, I can't. You're going to have to deal with them. All other classes are full."

(Jack)
"Fine. Thank you for your time." Jack rushed passed you, not looking at you.

( Back to normal)
  The principal sees you, but before he could speak, you left and ran to your next class. You went on with your day.

(6 hours later)
You ran out of your 7th hour and got to your car. You just sat there untill everyone was gone. "I hate this place... I just want to go home."
      You start your car and start driving home. You get home, but your the only one there. "Mom and dad must be working late again..." You sigh in happiness. You really didn't want to talk to anyone. You wanted to lie in your room, watch YouTube, do your homework and go to bed.
     You fell alseep doing your English, but you wake up to the sound of your cats crying. "Shit I forgot to feed Pita and Stich! Damn it!" You jump out of bed and feed them. Then you hear your dogs scratch at the back door. "Damn it girls, I need to go back to bed." They look at you, smiling and wagging their tails.
       "Oh come here. I could never be mad at you guys." They lick your face as they jump on you. "Ok ok girl, I love you too. Come, let's go outside."
     You open the door, and as you do you see a dark figure in the woods behind your fence. You grab a knife off of the kitchen counter, but when you look again, the figure is gone. You yell, "Who's there?.. I have a weapon!" You try to stay clam. "Abby! Rose! Let's go." You yell for your girls to come in. You feed them dinner and lock all of the doors and windows. You went back to your room, keeping the knife with you.
     You lock your window and and close your blinds. "I hate this town," you say to yourself. You soon fall back asleep.

~ it's been a long time since I wrote a book of some sort so be nice but if you liked the book stay tuned I'll update on Wednesday or the weekend so don't get mad if I miss an update I hope you enjoyed if you did please share with your friends :)~