A Day With Astolfo (a day with big gay)

As we sat down to eat some breakfast a thought occurred too me, "Hey, why don't we go see the cherry blossoms in the valley? I heard around town that there beautiful." Astolfo's eyes lit up at the idea, "Ooo I would love to see them! I hope the pollen doesn't kill me though." The rest of the morning goes as the usual. We finished cleaning the dishes and got ready to go, me throwing on some jeans and a tee shirt, Astolfo in his usual outfit. We head out of our small cottage and began walking the path too town. 

"I'm so happy  spring has finally arrived, I enjoy seeing all the plants and wildlife return." I grab his hand as the warm spring wind blows softly through the trees,"I agree sweetie. I hate seeing all the trees dead, it's absolutely dreadful trying to get too town for provisions down this pathway with all the dam snow." "Oh (future protagonist name) look! A bunny!" Astolfo stops and points at a bunny 20 feet away, the bunny eyes us warily, even though Astolfo looks so gay,(who could resist). "Do you think he will let me pet him?" Astolfo looks ecstatically at me and lets go of my hand and starts to slowly approach the rabbit. "I really don't think he will let you Astolfo." "SHH! You'll scare him!" The rabbit, who was beginning to contemplate his current sexuality, ran into the forest at the notion of girly boys. "SEE, you scared him, I told you.", "Astolfo rabbits are spooked easy and run from everything, and I did not scare him." "Its fine, lets get back too walking." 

As we passed through town we waved too a couple of people we recognized, but we didn't stop to chat like usual, we wanted too see the cherry blossoms for as long as we could. We exited town and we headed towards the valley. David the town blacksmith whispered too his wife "So what do you think Edna? I don't like that queer couple." Edna scoffed in disbelief, "Didn't you hear you fool? Traps are not gay." She turned and walked into the house, not without agitation either.

As we entered the valley we could do nothing but gawk at the beauty laid before us. All throughout the valley was a vast sea on pink, the smell of the flowers like a lullaby too your senses. Astolfo threw his hands up in glee and ran too the valley. I smiled as he started to spin in circles with the blossoms floating in the air around him. I go too him and wrap my arms around his slim waist and kiss him gently on the lips "Im glad your enjoying it sweetie," Astolfo wraps his hands around the back of my neck and looks into my eyes. "I love it." He gently kisses my mouth then he briefly closes his eyes and rests his forehead against mine for a moment before breaking away. We notice a stream nearby and decide to rest there for a bit since we have been walking for quite awhile. Astolfo picks up a stone and half-heartily tried to skip it without success. I leaned against a tree and closed my eyes, the gurgling brook furthering my relaxation. After a few seconds I heard Astolfo approach and he softly asked "How about we rest for a bit darling?" I nod my head without opening my eyes, Astolfo lays down besides me and rests his head in my lap, I assume the sweet smelling air, babbling brook combined with out long walk exhausted us, not too mention we forgot too bring lunch. At some point I nodded off while gently running my hands through his hair, and I awoke some time around early noon guessing by the sky. I waited for a bit, letting Astolfo get some more sleep before waking him up, he can get grumpy. Besides, I kind of enjoy listening too his cute lil snoring. After about 5 minutes i gently shook his shoulder too wake him. He sat up and looked at me blearily, "Im hungry, lets get something from town." "We got plenty of food at the house though Astolfo." He throws his head back and groans in dismay, "But that would take too long, how can I walk the whole way too our home on an empty stomach?" He looks at me hopefully, "You got a point, well what are you in the mood for?" His face lights up and he flings himself at me, unleashing a torrent of thank you's and kisses. We get ready to leave and we depart. As we crested the hill we first saw the blossoms from, we turn around hand and hand and take one last look at the place. "It sure is beautiful, isn't it?" I nod my head and a moment we turn and resume our journey for food.

We eventually reach town, much to Astolfo's delight. Sadly, as he began telling me what he wanted to eat I realized we brought zero cash. "Uh Astolfo," "What?" "I did not bring any money with me." Astolfo looks dismayed, "Welp, guess who isn't cooking dinner? ME," "Astolfo we simply did not plan to eat at town." He smiles and grabs me around the arm and he just starts walking so go with him. We eventually arrive home and I cook us some lam-chops with potatoes, I notice Astolfo isn't very talkative which is rare. An hour later we sit down in our cozy kitchen too eat. "Sorry for getting annoyed earlier, i know it wasn't your fault.", I reach across our small oak table and take his hand, "Its okay, I understand." He smiles and we continue eating. Astolfo helps me with the dishes, afterword I read for a bit in the living room before retiring with Astolfo after a long day.

I feel the story is lacking detail in a few parts, and its 11:36 and I really wanted to finish for you guys. Remember this is just practice, and I didn't put as much detail or story building, there was some spots I left a little empty (walking ect.) Anyways I am super tired, I really hope somebody enjoys my first 'story'!