1

Byeongkwan heard the sound of the bell on the coffee shop door.

He enjoyed working at the quaint little coffee shop on the corner of a street in Seoul. And the shop was owned by his best friend, Yuchan. He got to see a lot of new people, and watch them have fun together, and develop relationships. And that made the short little blonde happy.

As he looked up at the next customer, he froze.

He looked up to see a gorgeous dark haired man before him. To Byeongkwan, everything about the man was perfect. He had no marks on his flawless skin, a sharp and gorgeous jawline. He had beautiful dark eyes that Byeongkwan could just get lost in. Pretty pink lips and from what Byeongkwan saw, his body was perfect too. 

The man looked up at the menu, deciding what to get.

Byeongkwan tried to say something, but ended up just moving his mouth with no words coming out.

The man looked down at Byeongkwan and said, "I'll just get a latte. For here."

Byeongkwan gave a tiny nod as he placed the order, still looking at this no-named god.

The man smiled when he noticed Byeongkwan just staring at him with no words. Even his smile was perfect. That might've been Byeongkwan's favourite perfection, other than his eyes.

"I assume you need my name to call my order?" The man spoke, let out a small chuckle.

Byeongkwan snapped out of his trance and blushed like a maniac. "Oh, y-yeah.."

"It's Sehyoon," said the dark haired male.

Once again Byeongkwan tried to say something, but just ended up nodding while staring at him.

"And yours is..?"

Byeongkwan froze. A customer has never asked his name before. Well maybe a few sweet elderly women have, but certainly not a handsome young man like Sehyoon.

He started stuttering out random things that definitely weren't words. 

"U-Um.. B...Ch-Chan," He said noticing his best friend cleaning a table from across the cafe.

"Alright, Chan. See ya in a bit."

And with that Sehyoon winked at Byeongkwan (who he believed was named Chan), and went to sit down at a table to wait for his order. 

Byeongkwan just stood in shock at the stupid thing he just did. And of pretty much everything that had happened in the past few minutes. 

A really attractive guy walked into the shop. Byeongkwan could barely even speak to the guy because he made him so insanely nervous. The guy asked Byeongkwan's name, and like the idiot he is, he stuttered and told him the wrong name. Which also happened to be his best friend's name, the same best friend that owned the coffee shop. Then that really attractive guy winked at Byeongkwan, thinking he was named Chan. 

When Yuchan was finished cleaning up a bit he went to go finish some more orders, but stopped and laughed when he saw Byeongkwan in his shocked state.

"What got you so freaked?" Chan asked.

"I may or may not have just done something really stupid in front of a really good looking guy," Byeongkwan answered, not wanting to bring up that the guy now thought Chan's name belonged to Byeongkwan.

"Oh great. What did you do?"

"It's embarrassing.." the blonde said, trying to dodge the question.

"You're not escaping this. Tell me what happened," Yuchan demanded, leaning his arm on the counter.

"So this guy..."

"Good looking?" the younger interrupted.

"Extremely."

Byeongkwan told of how he stuttered like an idiot in front of Sehyoon.

"And then... I accidentally might have said your name instead of mine..." he finished, looking at the ground.

"Wait. My name? Why mine?" Yuchan asked.

"Because I saw you from across the room, and didn't know what to say so I just said, 'Chan.'"

"Oh my god hyung.." Chan laughed and face palmed.

"Shut up, it's not funny," Byeongkwan pouted whilst folding his arms.

"Which guy?" 

Byeongkwan slightly motioned to the table Sehyoon sat at. He was listening to music while waiting for his latte.

Yuchan grinned and then quickly ran to Sehyoon's table. 

"Where the hell do you think you're going?!" Byeongkwan growls, running after him.

When Chan gets to the table he slightly leans on it. "What was your name again?"

"Um... Sehyoon," the man said, removing one of his earbuds.

He looked confused, but when he saw Byeongkwan run over and grab Chan's sleeve he smiled.

"Hey you. Chan, was it?" Sehyoon said, pretending he didn't have the name completely engraved in his mind.

"Actually that's not his name," Yuchan said before Byeongkwan had the chance.

He gave another confused look to the two workers.

"Y-yeah.. It isn't really my n-name.." Byeongkwan stammered. 

"Hm? What is it then?"

"B-Byeongkwan."

By then Byeongkwan's face was completely red, along with the tips of his ears.

"Cute."

Was all Sehyoon said as he smiled at the blushing boy.

"He told you the wrong name-which is actually my name-because he got nervous around you," Yuchan grinned.

Byeongkwan elbowed Chan's side and looked down.

"Ow," the boy over exaggerated, rubbing the spot Byeongkwan had hit.

Sehyoon chuckled at the two.

"So is my order coming or what?"

"O-oh, yeah. I'll get it," Byeongkwan rushed to the kitchen to get the latte with "Sehyoon" written on the side. Chan followed behind him, grinning.

When Byeongkwan came back, Sehyoon was no longer smiling. He looked a bit serious.

"O-one latte for here," Byeongkwan said as Sehyoon looked him up and down with the same cold expression.

"You forgot something I ordered."

"H-huh?"

Byeongkwan traced through his memory, trying to figure out what it was that he had forgotten.

"It was the thing I wanted the most," Sehyoon said, not breaking his straight face.

"W-what.. What was it again..?" Byeongkwan asked nervously.

"Your number."