about as fluffy as rich's hair

rich has curly hair now fight me

this is a short little fluff chapter and its really joke-y but its still cute i promise

also i dont feel like replacing richs "s's" with "th's" so just imagine his lisp

---

[Jakes POV]

The blinding morning sun was coming in through Rich's blinds. I had my arms around him and his curly hair was in my face. Last night Rich called me and said that he felt lonely, so me, being the extra ass boyfriend I am, I drove to his house at 11:23pm to make sure that he didn't fall asleep lonely.

Rich squirmed in his sleep and I loosened my grip on him slightly. He turned to where he was facing me, I could see every freckle on his adorable face, and the red streak in his hair had fallen onto his forehead. God I love him so much.

After a few minutes of admiring my sleeping boyfriend, he put his head against my chest and groaned in annoyance.

"Fuck sunlight." His lisp made the word "sunlight" sound like "thunlight" but I think he was too tired to care. Since Rich doesn't have a SQUIP anymore, he has his lisp back. He's kinda self-conscious about it but I think it's cute as fuck.

"Dude, the sunlight's not even hitting your face." I chuckled a little.

"But it's still there. And it's bothering me." He said as he buried his head further into my chest.

"What does that even mean?"

"I don't know, man. It just... means."

"Rich are you high?" I had been smiling throughout this whole conversation.

"No, I'm quite short, actually." Rich and his fucking puns- which I laugh at everytime, this time being no different- will be the death of me.

"Oh, I love you." I gently grabbed his chin and made him look me in the face, his green eyes opened half-way and he had a small smile on his freckled face, which made my heart swell.

He sighed a tired sigh before speaking, "I love you more." His smile got wider as he spoke those words.

"Are you sure about that?" For the first time that morning, he opened his eyes all they way and looked at me.

"Yes I am, you dead fucking meme." I ruffled his- already messy- hair before cafefully grabbing the side of his face and pulling him into a soft kiss.

He pulled away after a few seconds, smiling. "Gayyyy~"

"That's the entire point, baby." Rich's face contorted into a cringing-laugh.

"Don't call me baby, please."

"Why not?" I smirked and he adjusted his arm to where it was drooping off of my shoulder.

"'Cause... I don't know it feels weird to hear you call me that. I'd rather you call me all of the other nicknames we have for each other, like 'dude' or 'bro' or 'man'."

"Yeah, those do sound alot better. Dude." I smiled at him as he pushed himself forwards to plant a kiss on my lips.

Rich moved his arm again to where it was under my arm so he could hug me easier. "You're the best boyfriend ever."

"You are too, and I love you more than you could ever know."

"Myyy brooo~" Rich sang.

"Rich!" I laughed.

"I regret nothing!"

---

ahh i love them

also there were several references in this and if you know them, i highly appreciate you.