Chapter 1

Harry walked through the corridors of the castle in the midst of several despaired sounds of fear, misery and pain. Harry was exhausted. He felt guilty himself about all the deaths. This war has taken any family he had and now he had no one he can call a family. And now he had to give up his life to bring peace in here as he was the last horcrux. At this moment death seemed like a peaceful fate. At least after death he can join all his loved ones once again.

Harry took a look at the Great Hall from the door. He could see lines of corpses lying on the floor. The Weasley family were surrounding Fred's body. George was crying hysterically over his brother. The rest of the family was no better than him. Remus and Tonks' dead bodies were lying side by side. Their son was now an orphan too just like him and also because of him. He will never be able to look in the baby's eyes and talk to him. He was the reason the baby's parents were dead.

Harry couldn't stand the sight of them anymore. He walked away from there. He kept walking till he reached a clearing in the forbidden forest. Harry suddenly remembered about the snitch that Dumbledore gave him in his will. He suddenly understood what the writting on it meant. Harry took out the snitch from his pocket. He brought it inside his mouth so that it opens. When the writing 'I open at close' appeared Harry closed his eyes for a while.

"I'm going to die." Harry said after sometime. Just then the snitch opened and Harry saw a stone inside of it. He took out the stone and stared at it for sometime before recognising it as the resurrection stone. He fisted the stone and thought about his now dead family.

"Harry..." He heard a familiar voice call him. Harry looked up and saw that his parents and both his godfathers were smiling at him. Though they were here, he could tell that they were just like ghosts. He couldn't touch them, couldn't hug them and couldn't hold them. At that moment Harry didn't want anything but to be with them. Harry fell on his knees infront of them.

"Harry, you have to be strong. But before anything else, we should tell you the most important thing." Lily's voice rang in his ears. Harry looked up but his vision was blurry.

"What mum?" Harry said slowly.

"You are now the master of death. What you have now is the resurrection stone. You have inherited the invisible cloak from me. And the elder wand's allegiance is now with you the minute you disarmed the Malfoy child." James said with a proud smile.

"I just want to be with you all. I don't want anything else." Harry said brokenly.

"Harry, we also want to be with you. But you should know, being the master of death, you will reborn in many different worlds. In some of them maybe we will also be there. Since you will remember all your lives, you will get to stay with us and fulfill your wishes. So, you should claim your power." Remus said in a soft but serious tone. Harry looked at them hopefully.

"Really?" Harry asked in a childish tone.

"Really Harry. We all love you. You are a brave man. This is a great power. It should not fall in the wrong hand. You should claim it before that." Sirius said with a proud smile.

"What will I have to do?" Harry asked after standing up again to his full height.

"Just summon the two other hallows. They will respond to you. Once they
come in close proximity to each other they will rejoin and make you their rightful master." Remus explained. Harry nodded.

Harry first summoned the cloak. It came to him immediately. Then he summoned the elder wand. It took some time to come. But as it came to Harry, he could hear the immediate shouting. One of the voice which he could easily recognise as Voldemort's. As soon as the elder wand came into view, the stone went up from his hand and joined with the cloak and the elder wand forming the symbol of the deathly hallows. It then formed a ring and fitted into his middle finger. Harry immediately could feel the strong change in him. Harry knew that he could summon any one of them, anytime he want.