𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐧 / 𝘴𝘶𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴.

╭─────────╮

╰─────────╯

╰─────────╯

[name] sat beside ikuya, managing to have a conversation with him, albeit a slightly one-sided one.

'everyone! let's go to the club!' makoto exclaimed.

'makoto?' haru asked, surprised by his sudden appearance.

'what is it? it's unusual for you to come over here,' asahi pointed out.

'ah, well...'

'well, whatever. hey ikuya, [name], let's go to the club!' 

ikuya gritted his teeth. 'i'm not going.'

'ikuya?' [name] asked.

'don't be stupid! let's do relay practice!' asahi pushed. 'we'll get our revenge against sano middle school.' ikuya stood from his seat, avoiding eye contact with [name].

'do whatever you want. i'm going to quit the swim club,' the brown-eyed boy stated.

'what?' the [hair colour]-haired girl stared in shock at his comment.

asahi gripped the front of ikuya's school shirt. 'i won't laugh at that sort of joke! ok?' he yelled.

'shut up!' ikuya swatted asahi's hands away. 'i'm going to quit!' he declared, sprinting out the door.

'ikuya!' [name] cried, automatically following him despite the possible danger to herself.

asahi groaned. 'these 2...' he muttered, chasing after them, followed by makoto and haru.

•·················•·················•

ikuya had stopped by the bridge with [name] as they leant on each other for support.

'wait!' asahi screamed. 'don't be hasty!'  the 2 turned to face the red-head but were soon bowled over by him launching his body at them, rolling across the ground. ikuya groaned as his back hit the concrete for the final time and [name] yelped as she fell on top of him. asahi had tumbled further than them as he had no one to break his path. [name] propped herself up on her elbows and her breath hitched when her nose lightly bumped ikuya's.

she froze when he opened his eyes. ikuya's cheeks warmed when he noticed the close proximity. his legs were tangled with hers and their torsos were pressed together. [name]'s [hair length] locks dangled by his face and she subconsciously gulped. she wanted to hide her face, but it was either in concrete or ikuya and she wasn't taking either of those chances. ikuya felt her chest rise and fall, still recovering from chasing him down the road and as they leaned closer, he reached up to tuck a stray hair behind her ear gently.