Syu (Galneryus) x Leda

"Leda!"

A beautiful man, name Leda now looking at his back to the voice that just call his name. Leda smiled to know that Syu is coming to see his Far East Dizain live. From the back stage, Ryu was speechless looking at Syu and he quickly take out his camera. "Can I have selfie with you Syu?"

"Of course!" Syu is now feel akward and so as Leda. A slight of jealous hinted Leda when Ryu trying to get Syu's number.

"You seems like have fans." Leda teased him when Ryu gone, left them two chatted together. "Oh, don't blame me for that. I got the charm.. well you played 8 strings."

"I missed to play your Crying Star." Leda laughs slowly while he get a pinch on his cheek by Syu. "Itte!"

"No matter how much you are trying to get a look like man, you are always my number 1 fans. I do remember the first time you called me 'Senpai Senpai!' You look lovely."

"Hey enough okay, my concert will be start now." He lifts up his 8 string guitar but Syu shakes his head. Before Leda go to the audience, Syu takes Cygnus and handed it to Leda. "Play this.. Your soul in here.." Leda smiled and take Cygnus from Syu's hand. Syu is the closest person for Leda. The concert went well and Syu just saw Leda from the back stage. He proud of Leda, his student, his little brother and also his little secret lover who he and Leda kept secret from everyone. The song kept playing and Syu remembered when Leda asked to leave Galneryus and make his own band, Deluhi. Syu witness Leda with several men who keep on hurting him. Start from Aggy, then Kihiro and also Aoi from the GazettE. Not just that, several times Syu had to flight back from concert at oversea to Japan for just to make Leda safe from an old pervert men. Leda have a feminine look, innocent and fragile. He still remember he threat Aoi to stay away from Leda by betting him in guitar playing. Who else wanna challenge the God of Guitar? Syu laughs alone, remembering all the little stuff that he did for Leda. And for Syu, he made Kihiro become famous and left Leda. It is not bad but he didn't like Leda keep getting hurt and played by men.

"You laughs alone like a mad person! what did you thought?" Leda punched Syu's shoulder lightly.

"Nothing.. I just.."

"Lets go home.." Leda walks followed by Syu behind him.

***

"What do you think hmm?" Leda beside Syu, his lead leaning on Syu's shoulder.

"I just glad that, you still remember our promise."

"You are right, love is pain.."

"But ours is not love, more to like comitment. I am your friends, your brother, your teacher and.."

"Then you are my manual book!" Leda laughs and this time he get a slaps on his head. "Itte!" Leda rubs his head, pouts a bit and Syu captured his lips with his own.

"You are adorable.."

"I feel comfortable with an old man like you." Leda smiled and this time he showed his seductive face.."

"Make me.. ngh.. please.."

"Leda? are you not tired?"

"Nooo.. make me.. ngggh.." Leda moans and come whispers at Syu's ear. "HOT CHOCOLATE!" He screams at Syu's ear and quickly ran away from him with laughing.

"Yuto!! Damn you will get punishment because of that!!"

"Catch me if you can~" Leda keep run away from Syu and the apartment become like a wrecked ship. Leda knows his happiness start from the person he called as teacher, Syu Sensei..