Road Trip

Just Some Character Bios (:

Hi, I'm Dalton Myles. I guess its roadtrip time.

I dont like people, and i don't have time to talk so, bye

Hey, Im Kris Taylors.

Yeah, Yeah, I might look like a jerk to some of you, but I'm really not. I just have to act like one to get girls. eh, it's a process.

Anywayyy, my cousin and his friends just got done with their tour, (they're in a band) and my cousin granted me with the honor of taking his tour bus. I didn't know what the fuck I was going to do with it!

Then my friend Dalton calls me up and said he wants to go on a roadtrip. Whoopty-fucking-do.

I'm gonna invite my two best friends, Neff and Kyle. And according to Dalton, three chicks are coming. Maybe I can pick one up (;

Gotta go get Kyle, Neff and Dalton then head out. Peace out suckers.xx

Ayeee Mofo's.

Names Neftali Ali. but I think I should just get it legally change it to Neff, since that's what everyone knows me by.

Uhh anywhooooooooo I have an unhealthy obsession with Asking Alexandria. But can you blame me?

Kris and Kyle are my main guys and uhh Daltons kinda stupid and an asshole but ya know.

I don't know if you've met her yet, but Vanity is like my baby sister. No one fucks with her if I have anything to do with it. Me and Kyle protect her. Although she can fend pretty well for herself.

Kris is gonna meet her for the first time. Should be interesting. Hope he doesnt mess this trip up.

Gotta get ready to leave. Bai xx

I'm Kyle Jones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm hyyyyypppppperrrrr all the time cuz I drink too much redbull O_o

well, Kris and Neff are like family too me and so's Vanity. Dalton's a total douche. But whatever.

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII have to goooo I'll se ya lates BYE

Hiya, lovelies :)

I'm Vanityyy Sykes :) That's a bit of an old picture, I have snake bites and spider bites and gauges now but all the same :)

I guess Dalton invited Neff and Kyle on a roadtrip?? Idek. x_x dalton is ugh. But the other two are like my brothers ;') and Kris is their new friend who's coming as well.

I invited my two best friends, Butterfly Styles and Ria Mallinson to the partyyyy. I cant wait to get away from my roomate who's annoying af.

I have to go pack!! :) Good bye! xox

<------ Ria

<----- Butterfly

(THESE ARENT MY PICS. CREDIT TO WHOM EVER'S THEY ARE)