𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 / 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘺.

╭─────────╮

╰─────────╯

╰─────────╯

the 3-day-long sleepover was quite the chaotic one.

over that time, asahi had relearnt freestyle, the group were deciding what to have for dinner each night during lunch with kisumi's unnecessary advice, a pillow fight caused damage to the nanase and [last name] household, they went shopping for new swimsuits and visited the Tachibana's to light sparklers.

That night when they went to bed, however...

'oi! ikuya, don't you like [name] or something?' asahi asked, catching the attention of everyone but the sleeping girl. she shifted in her covers as if sensing they were talking about her, but didn't awaken.

'as a friend, yes...' ikuya responded hesitantly.

'no! i mean 'i wanna kiss her and hold her hand' like!' asahi pushed loudly. haru and makoto eyed [name] as she slept through his yelling, prepared to stop the conversation if she woke up. ikuya's silence said it all. 'i knew it!'

'you're an idiot...' the teal-haired boy muttered.

makoto chuckled nervously, 'maybe we should leave it...'

haru on the other hand wanted answers. 'yes or no?' he asked sharply and ikuya knew he wasn't getting out of this.

his brown-eyes stayed on haru before glancing away. 'yes.'

'cool, i can sleep now,' asahi said, turning onto his side and going to bed.

•·················•·················•

the first event of the swimming tournament kicked off with a bang. the first-years were lined up in front of natsuya and nao. [name] was unable to swim, but she came for moral support.

'your relay is soon, huh?' natsuya began. 'how are you? think you can do it?'

'yes,' they responded, though haru remained silent.

'haruka?' nao asked.

'the relay i swam in in elementary school... it was too important for makoto, [name] and i. that's why i have no intention of swimming in a relay with any other members,' haru explained.

'and?'

'but that's changed a little now. i want to swim a relay with these members,' he finished.