Broken But Not Shattered (Discontinued)

11 years ago

"What do you mean I have a daughter?" Wrath's voice boomed throughout the house.

Darius winced. He was known Wrath for years and knows he has a temper.

"I found a girl yesterday when I made my rounds for the lessers. I heard a gunshot then a scream and I ran towards the sound. When I turned the corner I found a human female on the ground covered in blood, and I saw the lesser running. I took out one of my srads and disintegrated the damn thing, and ran over to the woman. When I came closer I saw a girl no more than eight sitting right next to her mother.

~Flashback~

"Mommy, mommy," the little girl chocked out in between sobs.

"Lana, honey it'll be okay," the mom said to her.

Lana looked up and saw a giant figure walking towards them. She let out a blood curling scream.

"Shh, honey," her mom said reassuring her, "I don't think he wants to harm us."

"But mommy you're hurt," Lana little voice wavered from her previous crying.

When the guy came up to them he cursed, "Jesus Christ, I'll call an ambulance..,"

"No," the women croaked out while putting her hand over the phone. Tears came steaming down her face. "Take my daughter to her father, please."

Darius could tell this woman was on the verge of dying by her fading aura.

"Take her to her father, Wrath."

'What! Wrath as in King Wrath. What!? Darius couldn't even begin to fathom the king with any human female.

"Please," the woman chocked out.

"Ok-,"

"Mommy is going to be okay, right mister?" Lana's sweet voice asked him.

Darius' eyes took in the little beauty. She was the spitting image of Wrath. Dark silky hair cascading down her shoulders, bright brown eyes that showed strength, wisdom and vitality.

"Wow she looks just like him," Darius breathed.

The woman on the ground smiled saying, "I know."

"Lana honey I want you to be nice and go with the man, and I love you," Lana's mom said to her as she kissed her little fingers and hair.

"I love you too mommy," Lana answered back.

"Take care of my baby," she said to the stranger.

"I will," D said to her.

"Thank y-," her word drifted off as she went off to the fade.

"Mommy!" Lana screamed.

Darius picked up the little girl and comforted her.

"Mom please don't leave me!" she cried.

"Shh, it's okay little princess, it'll be alright," he whispered into her hair while holding her tighter. "It's going to be okay."

~End Flashback~

Wrath frowned and sighed.

"Let me see her," he said softly.

Darius left the room and crossed over into the living room area. There on the couch, laid a small figure. A smile touched Darius' lips. She looked so delicate, fragile there. Her tanned skin, pale reminded him of a porcelain doll. He thought about waking her but decided against it and picked her up. Darius carried her bridal style back to his office.